𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗; 𝙽𝚎𝚠𝚜

𝙽𝚎𝚠𝚜

    The first one to awaken from turning was Reneesme and much like her mother she mastered hunting in a matter of seconds and spent most of her time spending it with Sarah and Jacob.

    Elijah mostly stayed out of Rosalice's bedroom taking care of his twins but watched as they were whisked away from him by their great aunt, Rosalie. But other than that Salem and Sage were with him.

    Leaning against the wall, he grew closer to the Cullen family and learned the ins and outs of them. Currently his eyes watched as Rosalie and Alice held both of his twins, their gold eyes glued on the sleeping babies.

    Feeling himself lower a bit on his side, his eyes landed on the mother of his mate, Bella Cullen, brown hair swirling with powerful waves as the sunlight hit her hair. It showed the red undertones in them. Bella places a handmade quilt made out of old 'camp' shirts. Elijah eyes dropped to it, his hands grasping a hold of the soft texture. "You can take it back with you to New Orleans." Bella says, messing with the ends of her hair. "And this." She pulls out a photo album lined and filled with a bunch of photos waiting for more to be added. "All Rosalice. And your kids' photos." Bella's eyes land on her grandchildren, smiling softly, happy to have given birth to two spectacular miracles.

    "Moving back to Forks already?" Elijah asks, tilting his head to the side.

    Nodding her head, she explains, "My dad needs me." She opens the album and instantly finds the photo within the first couple of pages, tapping the first one on the right page. In the photo it was snowing and both young Reneesme and Rosalice had their arms wrapped around their grandfather on either side of Charlie. Gray hairs starting to grow on the man's beard.

    Elijah stares at it, seeing just how identical the father-daughter were. His genes passed to her that passed down to her children and now bestowed his. "Thank you," He looks at her. Their eyes met. "For welcoming me into the family."

    Bella Cullen continues to smile, "No problem, Elijah." Hearing soft movements in another room, she said to the original, "She's awake now. Go to her."

    Elijah places the quilt and album to the side of him and disappears, speeding into the room, in front of her, laying there, her hand twitching. Looming over her, he stares down at her, seeing her skin still the same paleness as before if it weren't for the fact that there was a glow to it, the blush no longer there. Bruises under her eyes are more prominent. The dress that Alice had placed on her figure a deep dark blue hidden inside of Rosalice's iris in her mortal years. Watching as her eyes peel open revealing the darkest deepest shade of red.

    Through her transformation all she felt was absolutely nothing, her body didn't have a burning sensation shocking her entire body. It didn't have her screaming behind the darkness of her shut eyes. Perhaps her body was used to the inevitable of turning, perhaps the blood inside of her that was tainted and mixed with venom had already burned her already and her mind had simply waved it off as nothing, used to it. Used to the burning agony.

    She didn't need to tell between reality and non-reality. Her mind was cleared of that long before this transformation. Her mind was nothing but sane, clear. Thoughts dancing along the darkness of the world around her as she waited to come out on the other side.

    The thought of family being there. Her mother, father, grandparents and aunts and uncles. Her sister and her imprint. Her daughter and son. Her niece or nephew. Her cousins. Her mate. Her mind reeled in excitement of its own as it waited to see them in new looking eyes but same mind.

    The blood inside her, the red sweet liquid that had a powerful aroma that was thirsted by vampires all over had now washed away, drowned by the now overpowering venom working, weaving through fixing the wounds she or Klaus had placed on her body. Two fatal wounds all for a small plan.