𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗; 𝙿𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐

𝙿𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐

Rosalice had survived all these years not because she wanted to but because the fire inside her burned brighter than her eyes that it told her mind to keep going for the sake of her family to not bury a child that looked like a miracle to them.

During the years she survived her aunt Rosalie who too survived her ex-fiance's drunk sexual abuse she had come to tell her, tell Rosalice that she wasn't violent but rather theatrical. That she wasn't malicious but rather result of whoever added scars to her body, to whomever decided to add another horror story inside her mind. Rosalice was the result of the carnage of horrors and reborn as the wild nature of revenge.

Waiting, Rosalice had done all of the packing she waits patiently as time ticks down. Waiting until Leah came for her and the twins. To leave and go to Alaska.

All Rosalice wanted at the moment was to be with her family once more and be a part of something so great, so profound, another miracle being added to the list. Another member being born into the family.

She wanted to be with her sister to be the first one to say her congratulations. To look down at her niece or nephew and smile wildly as Reneesme had come to smile at her all those years spent together.

Time is slipping away more and more. Patients wearing thin. Bouncing her leg, Rosalice's thoughts grew in a panic frenzy looking down at her phone for every second, watching as a minute moved slowly engrossing her. 

She had come to wonder if anyone had heard her phone call with the shifter. She hoped that Leah wasn't hurt. Nightfall finally spilling into the sky. The once peaceful sky filled with bright burning stars were scared just like her.

Hearing footsteps she didn't dare stand. She didn't dare move. As they didn't belong to Leah. They belonged to someone else. A hybrid being driven with madness down an empty path of self isolation.

Her blue eyes connected with his and the same madness that she knew circled his head had now coated his eyes. And there accompanied him was the woman that would end it all. Watching as she entered the room instantly heading over to the twins. Hayley is no longer around running the first chance she got.

Looking up at Klaus she couldn't help but stare at him notice as his wicked smile was filled with pure malicious intent.

Each step he took was loud, shaking the ground beneath them that it brought Rosalice back to when she was seven hearing as vampires walked so carelessly, so loudly. It once terrified her how they couldn't stay silent. Silence. Silence. Silence! She once thought. We need to be silent! The only other person that could hear her was Edward when she thought of those very words left to be assured by him.

Her eyes connected with the original hybrid taking in his sea green eyes noticing how the blues and greens clashed against one another stuck in a constant war of dominance. The same thing could be applied to his species, vampire and werewolf constantly battling to be on top, to be the alpha, the leader, the one in control.

Everything in her body told her to turn invisible to escape, to run. But she watched as Dahlia lifted Salem into her arms with such a content smile that it made her eyes water. Lifting her pale hands she wipes away her tears. Wipes any emotion clear on her face.

Turning to the betrayer, she held a look of disgust and hatred. She could feel as her body shook out of pure anger even as he grabbed her harshly, violently gripping against her skin causing her to hiss in pain.

Staring into his eyes, Rosalice watched like a hawk as he met with hers, his grip tightening more in a deathly manner. Klaus compelled, "Obey my every command." Leaning down he whispers something incoherent into her ears that Dahlia doesn't hear, doesn't care to.

Her eyes settling on Salem before taking in Sage, a smirk applying to her features as she thought of taking this one as well. Both parents will die by her hands. The children wouldn't have parents or any guidance. She could be greedy and take both and work with them, create something new with powerful witches, two heretics and one tribrid at her side. Immortality will become of her and she wouldn't be forced to sleep every century.

Being tugged out of St James Infirmary, Klaus throws Rosalice in the back of the car, whispering into her ear, "I hope you have fun for what I have planned for you."

Rosalice spat at the ground, glaring harshly at him, "You are nothing but a backstabbing traitor!" She clenches her jaw, wanting to strike him.

Klaus only continues to smirk, "It was your mate who striked me with a blade that put me into a slumber-like state." Rising to stand straight up, he shrugs his shoulders, " He deserves every ounce of pain I shall give him even if it requires you to be in pain as well."

The car door shut harshly upon impact.

Rosalice sat by herself in the back of a car, looking down into oblivion. Tears pricked in her eyes. She would break a promise she made to her sister. She would miss the arrival of Sarah or Billy. Tears desperately wanting to fall but hugged the edge of her tearline. Rosalice was always left being strong but at this moment, all she wanted to do was curl up in a ball and cry.

Rosalice wanted to scream out in pain that her son was being stripped away from her, that she would miss seeing her family all because of Klaus' doing.

Raising her pale hands once more she wipes the tears off doing the same thing she'd been doing for years, wiping off any emotions clear in her eyes and becoming indifferent.

Rosalice wouldn't dare cry at Klaus' shoes, she wouldn't dare make a fuss from the pain he gave her. Because he was like those other vampires that had come and tried drinking her blood.

She was Rosalice Jasmett Cullen, the aberration, the woman that would still fear into her own kind for fucking with her or her family. Rosalice Jasmett Cullen didn't need to be crying over anyone but herself. She was a person who was not violent but theatrical. She was not malicious as she is result!

And no one was going to stop her from saving her children even if it was the last thing she was going to do as a mortal being.