𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗; 𝙸𝚖𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢

𝙸𝚖𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢

It seems unnatural being born together and dying apart.

Staring into his eyes, Rosalice watched like a hawk as he met with hers, his grip tightening more yet he held her in a gentle manner but to the outside view it looked like he was hurting her. Klaus compelled, "Obey my every command." Leaning down his lips pressing against her ear, his lips producing a sound quieter than a needle dropping onto a tile floor, whispering to her, "Read my mind, now."

Rosalice did just that, reading his mind. I need you to kill yourself after killing Gia.

Why? Klaus commands, "Follow me." And the two were in sync when walking. Rosalice left trailing the original hybrid steps, staring at him with an emotionless stare.

Dahlia doesn't know of your gift, she doesn't know your true heritage. Blind to the fact that you are half vampire, little cold one. I know you'll live but I need to show her that I am on her side.

Kill myself, so you gain her trust? Rosalice tried being indifferent watching as Dahlia held her first born son, cradling him in her arms as if he were hers. She wanted to lunge at him but refused her emotions and thought logically. Right now?

No, Klaus thought keeping his arm tightly wrapped around Rosalice's arm. Not now. Not yet. I need you to do it in front of Elijah right when I try choking you.

You want me to hurt your brother, my mate all for some plan?

Exactly.

Kill an innocent vampire. Turn myself, all to defeat her?

Yes. Rosalice's head turns towards Klaus, locking eyes as they stop right in front of a car. There has to be more to the plan.

Betray my family so I gain the trust of my evil aunt and save our children from her wretched hands and kill her once and for all. I think my plan is a very lovely, little cold one. Klaus stares at her emotionlessly.

My dad is going to kill you.

I am immortal, darling, I cannot be killed by lesser men.

Fitting that I kill lesser men.

Klaus smirks at the sound of that. The two of them side by side weaving their now shared plan on betraying everyone and yet trying to save everyone. All of this for the mere goal to take down a witch who came for what she bargained to her long ago. How many more times will they do this? Scheme and plan and hurt those close to them?

The Mikealsons had defeated Dahlia once and for all only to have Klaus hurt them all in the process. Causing Hayley to be under her wolf form for most the month and shift to her human form once a month on every full moon.

Elijah had taken the liberty of whisking his twins and the love of his life all the way to Alaska where her family was. Placing her body on the beautiful furnished bed that was meant only for Rosalice to sleep on. Sitting there besides her body, not too far and not too close.

Both Cullen and Denali had depressed looks when he brought her in.

The original had barely left the room in the beginning, the entire first day not until Jacob had entered the room, sitting right beside him. "Hey," Jacob greets, trying his best to be friendly but doing a poor job at it.

"You don't have to be in here," Elijah says, looking more dead than alive.

Jacob rolls his eyes, "I may not like you but that girl that I call sister does." Messing with the matching bracelet he had made for himself and the twins, lifting it up to Elijah's view. "This is yours." He states, dropping it into the original's hands. "Sal was supposed to give that to you."