5. Sober [21+]

In a swift movement, you drop your bag and lift yourself and suddenly you're sitting on his lap before he can move, your legs at each side of him, your hands steadying yourself on his shoulders.

Jungkook's eyes snap wide as he looks up to you, shocked. His body is completely frozen and tense. He's holding his breath. You're holding your breath, too.

"Wh-what are you-?" he stutters, blush creeping on his cheeks and ears.

"You weren't looking at me," you say under your breath. "I want you to look at me."

Jungkook gulps, his Adam's apple bobs. Your heart beats at a ridiculous rate. For some moments, none of you move. None of you say a thing. You just stare at each other's eyes...

...until your gaze land on his lips.

They're slightly parted. Pink and plump. You remember how it feels to have those lips against yours and you bite your own bottom lip.

"What are you doing?" he asks, but his voice is barely audible. Almost as if he's too shocked. Almost as if he's scared.

You're scared too. But the want inside of you is greater than your fear.

"I just want to try something," you whisper back, inching your face close to his.

Jungkook's heart is beating way too fast. You notice how he's not touching you, his hands completely lost in the air around your body. You're inching closer. You also notice he's not moving to stop you.

That's because you don't know, you have absolutely no idea of how weak Jungkook is for you. And even though he knows he shouldn't, he knows it's wrong, he's not strong enough to stop you. He doesn't want you to stop.

When your faces are so close that your noses touch, you hear Jungkook whisper in a weak voice, and it sounds like he's suffering, "Please don't do this. Don't do this to me."

You don't listen.

Your lips are touching.

At first, it's just a peck. You barely make any pressure against his lips. You break apart for one second and kiss him again, tilting your head to the side so you have a better angle. Your lips are careful, hesitant, because you're not sure if you should be doing this. But then you notice he's moving his lips too, almost as timidly as you. You feel your confidence build up.

Your movements are still careful, but more determined this time as you deepen the kiss. Jungkook is giving you complete control of the situation. He lets you set the pace, following your lead. It gives you more confidence. Your hands hold his neck, your breathing gets heavier.

You hear Jungkook sigh into the kiss when your tongues touch, caressing and entangling on one another. You feel his muscles relax little by little, until his hands finally find their way and rest on your hips.

The kiss is deliciously slow. It's just like you remembered, even better now, since you are completely sober this time. Wet kissing sounds fill the car, standing out over the storm outside.

You don't really want to break apart, but you do.

You stare at each other again. Only this time you don't see shock or fear on Jungkook's half lidded eyes. His gaze darkened. There's only one thing...

Desire.

When you lean to kiss him again, Jungkook leans too and your lips meet midway. The atmosphere changed completely. Nobody's hesitant or timid anymore.

He's kissing you harder, this time setting the pace. The kiss is hungrier. You feel his hands grip on your hips tighter and you close your arms around his neck. Suddenly one of his hands is entangled on your hair. There it is, the demanding behavior you remembered.