XLVIII

Looking at the mess in front of her with a surprised look

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Looking at the mess in front of her with a surprised look .. the executives were a mess , some of them were throwing up and the others were just looking terrified and disturbed from the view in front of them..

And the fact that she was eating from their boss' plate while his head that she cut off was on the center of the table ... made it ten times worse for them ..

«ugh .. stop throwing up» she complained looking at them with disgust

«what do you want from us?» one of them build up the courage and spoke

«Me? Nothing.. i believe you need something from me» she smirked at him .. the evil look on her eyes showing ..

She was really conflicting.. one second she's looking at them innocently like she won't dare to hurt an ant .. the other second she looked at them like she was clueless and the most idiotic person on earth .. and now she's looking at them and they almost swore that they were in the presence of the devil himself..

«You need my mercy .. and to get that , you have to work for it my friends » she chuckled as she finished her cup of wine and wiping her mouth with a handkerchief ..

Getting up with a sigh .. she grabbed her katana «the rest of your boss is upstairs .. Now im leaving, my people will find you later to see what are we doing with you»

She walked away heading towards the big entrance of the mansion.. before leaving, she turned around one more time ..

«The most powerful organization in Italy is in Milan and it belongs to me .. i say you chose wisely whether you obey me or not .. or i shall put your heads in spikes and hang them around My city»

••••

Going back to her mansion as soon as possible.. she arrived meeting Alvize and Hanma on the entrance door waiting for her ..

They both bowed their heads a little to show respect.. she handed Hanma the bloodied katana .. and Alvize quickly gave her a handkerchief to wipe her hands with ..

«are they here?» she asked

«yes mia regina ..They're doing good » Alvize informed her

She nodded and walked in entering the mansion .. instead of heading to the top floor that was hers .. she went to the direction of Giovanni and Viola's rooms ..

«if you don't mind me asking mia Regina .. why are your hands bloody?» Alvize asked with a nervous voice

«I kidnapped and killed a kid to drink his blood ..» she shrugged off like it's nothing..

«it keeps me young and beautiful» she smiled at him and walked away ..

Alvize just shook his head shaking the terror away while Hanma chuckled ..