XXXV

In Bonten's warehouse

In Bonten's warehouse . Sanzu was standing there with his phone on his ear , dialing Mikey's number .. it was the fourth call by now and mikey wasn't answering ..

Sanzu pulled the phone away from his ear and clicked in tongue in annoyance.. he glanced at the figure in front of him in complete disgust..

Hanma was sitting on a chair .. with his hands and legs tied up to the chair .. he was still unconscious from the hit he received from earlier.. he didn't look like he was waking up anytime soon ..

Sanzu just decided to take a picture of him and send it to mikey since the boss didn't seem like he was gonna answer the call ..

That's exactly what Sanzu did ..  not a minute later he heard his phone ringing.. Sanzu smiling in victory , he answered his boss's call ..

«yes boss»

«is that the reaper?» that was the only question mikey asked ..

«yes mikey . Flesh and blood .. what should i do to him now?» Sanzu asked .. a small smirk forming on his lips ready to hear whatever his boss says ..

«whatever you want .. just keep him alive» mikey uttered before hanging up not waiting to hear the pink haired male's answer.

Sanzu puts down the phone , grinning a sadistic grin , he started chuckling with satisfaction.. then he uttered to himself «let the fun begin »

Two days have passed , Y/n did nothing except for hang out with koko and sometimes Ren would come and bother her in order to see her dogs ..

Even if this two last days were peaceful.. y/n couldn't help but get worried over her best friend hanma .. She sent one of her men to check the apartment but he didn't find anything.. no one .. so that means that mikey now knows everything.. and they captured hanma already..

But why didn't they say anything? Why didn't mikey face her about it ? Why were they keeping this a secret? What was Mikey's plan ? Was he planning on killing hanma ? Did he already did it ..

She was worried to the point that she didn't sleep for the past two days ..

Now she just got back from koko's apartment.. since they had breakfast together.. she gave food to tsuki and taiyo .. and she was just gonna sit there and chill , maybe do some paperworks to help Poor koko .

She heard the bell ringing which made her sigh in annoyance..

She went and opened the door to see the two of them .. of course . Ran and Ren ..

Standing there , they wore fancy clothes.. fancier than usual ..

«what are you doing here?»