XXVIII

Y/n calmly closed the door like she didn't see anything and she just walked away

She immediately entered the women's bathroom and just sat there , still not processing what she just saw , she wanted to put bleach on her eyes , it's like she wanted to forget about the view she just saw.

She didn't care if Ran had sex with women , she didn't care about what he did in his life .

So why does it hurt?

She slammed her hand on her forehead like she was trying to stop herself from thinking like this , she didn't care , she's not jealous , she would never care.

But.

Is that what he had been doing all this week when they didn't see eachother ? He's been just fucking girls every night while she didn't sleep for a week because she was overthinking about what she said to him.

What did she expect anyways ? Ran's always been a manwhore , why would he stop sleeping around ? There's nothing tying him up anyways.

She opened her eyes and got up , washed her hands, and looked at the mirror for a second calming herself .

She wanted to grab her lipstick and reapply it but then she heard her phone ringing, she looked at the caller id .

It was one of Ren's personal butlers .. she was confused to why he was calling her , unless something bad had happened.

Her eyes widened and she immediately answered the call .

«Hello Ms yasha i hope im not calling in a wrong timing»

«no you're good what's going on?»

«well it's not a big deal , i tried to inform Mr Ran but he won't answer so i called you..»

She interrupted him impatiently «is Ren okay?»

«actually No , this week he's been incredibly sad and refused to take classes with his homeschool teacher , and now he didn't eat since yesterday, im quiet worried about him » he informed her , voice full of concern.

«why didn't you call me earlier?» she asked with an obvious pissed voice

«as i said i called Mr Ran but he didn't answer me -»

She interrupted him again «im on my way» she hung up and rubbed her temples trying to calm herself down.

She dialed the number of her driver and told him to come pick her up in 5 minutes , since she came here with koko in his car.

Then she left the restroom heading to the vip room , as soon as she entered it , everyone noticed her mood , of course Ran wasn't there yet .

«hey what happened?» koko asked after he got up and faced her

«something came up , i have to go to Ogawa's son immediately » she uttered

«wait is he hurt?» kakucho asked