XVI

he stayed like that for a few minutes until he knew she fell asleep, then he sighed and picked her up slowly heading to her room , he put her in bed and covered her up with her blanket

he was tensed the whole time she was close to him ,he didn't know why , he didn't understand what was wrong with him , in fact, he deep down knew exactly what was going on , he was just too egoistic to admit it.

"I'm fucked" he mumbled to himself staring at her sleeping figure

he couldn't look at her anymore, he couldn't handle it , so he just turned around and left , the whole place , and heading to the stairs to go to his apartment, mind too clouded to use the elevator like a decent person.

he entered his apartment and went immediately to a small bar they have there , and poured himself some whiskey, drinking the whole glass in once , his throat burned , but he didn't care at that point , he was just thinking.

"this can't be happening, not her" he whispered to himself shaking his head denying every single emotions inside him

"what's wrong?" Rindou spoke from behind him scaring the shit out of his older brother , Ran flinched and looked at his brother.

right , he didn't fight with Rindou , that was just a shitty excuse.

"you scared me " Ran spat out with a voice full of attitude, now if you know Ran , you'll know he's always calm , nothing makes him angry, instead he makes people angry and he enjoys it, so it was really weird for Rindou.

"chill , calm down first" rindou suggested and sat next to his brother

Ran nodded and tried to calm himself down by pouring another glass of whiskey and drinking it in one gulp

"okay maybe you should stop drinking that and tell me where were you?" Rindou asked taking the bottle away from him

"i was at yasha's"

"uh huh , so this is about her?" rindou said in more of stating than a questioning tone

"no it's not"

"don't lie Ran , i know when you do" Rindou deadpanned at his brother

Ran just looked away from him and bit the his tongue in annoyance

"why were you with yasha?" rindou asked calmly

"we smoked and talked , God , nothing's wrong Rindou just go away" Ran got up and just left th bar heading to his room and closing the door , more like slamming the door shut.

"jeez , what's wrong with him" rindou was shocked , from Ran's behavior, it's the first time he acted this way

Waking up the other day , she was in her bed ,she was surprised since she fell asleep in the balcony , how did she end up sleeping in her bed , memories of yesterday came floating into her mind , she almost cringed when she remembered that she talked to Ran about Jude , she cringed even more when she remembered sleeping on his shoulder ,it was peaceful, And for a really long time she slept without any nightmares, so maybe it was worth it.