LIV

⚠️: blood , violence..

He wrapped his right hand around her throat dugging his fingers harshly into her skin

He wrapped his right hand around her throat dugging his fingers harshly into her skin .. she winced in pain at the feeling of his fingers and the sudden lack of oxygen due to him choking her ..

His face came closer to hers until she felt his breath against her cheek .. then she heard him whisper with a threatening voice ..

«Trust me Y/n , you come near my family ever again .. I will make sure to put a bullet on your dear best friend's head and then i will kill you»

She just looked at his eyes with  her slight red teary ones .. not breaking the eye contact despite being in that position..

She could easily break out from his grip , yet she wasn't doing anything to break free .. She stared at his lilac eyes and leaned her face a little closer to his .. whispering with a stuttering yet audible voice ..

«how c-can i never come near your family Tesoro ? It's my family as well , No? You and I ,
Ren , hell even your annoying brother ... it's Our family »

He chuckled a bitter chuckle and pressed his fingers even more on her neck .. « there's no such thing as Our family .. me and you .. nothing that will bring us together anymore»

She shook her head ignoring the terrible pain on the skin of her neck he had his fingers on , and smiled a little « Oh Tesoro mio, you're just angry , I'm sure you will change your mind and come to me , you both will come back to me »

He gritted his teeth in annoyance, she was provoking him , and he knew she was by the mocking look on her eyes ..

«I found someone better y/n , someone who won't leave for another guy , accept it and get over yoursel-»

Before he even finished his hateful words , she threw a strong punch to his right arm making him groan and pull back the hand he was choking her with ..

She didn't even give him time to recover as she hit him with her elbow straight to his mouth .. he walked a few steps back at the hit he just took , holding his mouth in pain ..

He coughed a little bit with his hands on his knees and spat out blood , he stayed like that panting for a few seconds to recover from that ..

«I mean usually i love when you wrap your hands around my throat but not like that Tesoro » she touched her neck softly to ease down the pain , she was sure it was gonna bruise , hell it was starting to bruise at the moment..

She watched him as he lifted his upper body up and approached her quickly intending to throw a punch at her with his right hand , she took a step back and grabbed his right arm , and in quick movement she twisted it behind his back and pushed him against the same wall he slammed her on just minutes ago ..