17

Third Person Pov

Kevin kept thinking about what dayvon had said not sure how to feel about the whole thing. I mean in a way he was happy dayvon had finally realized what he was doing was wrong but at the same time he can't help but think if he hadn't did what he did then things would be the same way they were beforehand and his apology won't change the fact he's cheated and has a possible baby on the way. 

Kevin felt his heart ache once he thought back to when he was forced to leave his family and he not only lost his family's trust he also lost doug his best friend. Kevin was snapped out of his thoughts by a kiss on his head. He then felt arms wrap around him tightly at first he tensed up not used to this. Dayvon didn't let go though and continued to hold on and kevin finally let go just enjoying being held. 

Dayvon even though he acted the way he did always loved kevin he just showed it in his own messed up way. He honestly doesn't know why he cheated but he regrets it deeply and if he could go back in time he would do things differently. "I love you" Dayvon says and kevin felt his heart skip a couple beats after hearing the males words and even a few tears begin to come to his eyes. 

Kevin hadn't heard those words from dayvon in awhile and the few times he did hear it it didn't sound genuine. The tears began to fall and dayvon quickly wiped them away and it made his heartbreak feeling bad for everything he had done. He was grateful kevin was still here and down to ride. He was grateful that the bullet hadn't taken him out if kevin wouldn't have made it he doesn't know what he would have done. 

"You love me?" Kevin asks and dayvon nods. "I've loved you since i first saw you" Dayvon says honestly and kevin let out a small chuckle. "I love you to" Kevin says before pressing his lips against dayvon's. 

Next chapter is going to just be smut so if you don't like don't read 

Hope ya'll enjoyed