9

Third Person Pov 

Kevin felt his heart sink as dayvon continued to lead him into the house. He didn't like this one bit it reminded him of when they had their first fight and dayvon forced him to stay inside to hide his bruises. He was taken to the kitchen and he saw a pizza box sitting on the table and couldn't help but smile. The pizza being from his favorite pizza spot in new york he used to take his siter there. 

He quickly ran to the table but once he opened the box he was met with a gun and frowned. "W-what is this!?! Word to bro this ain't funny" Kevin says and dayvon looks at him with a serious expression. "There's this dude i need taken care of" Dayvon says and kevin frowns. "Oh so you want me to do your dirty work!?! That's why you didn't shoot me" Kevin says feeling angry beyond words.

"Lil folks you know i love you and if i thought this was dangerous i wouldn't make you do it" Dayvon says in a caring tone placing his hands on kevin's shoulders. Kevin frowned and shook his head knowing everything being said were lies dayvon doesn't care about his well being in fact is the reason he was locked up and nearly killed. Kevin frowned looking between von and the box. 

In this moment all he felt was angry he had given up so much for love but the sad thing is he clearly wasn't being loved back. "Do this for me please prove your loyalty" Dayvon says and kevin felt like he could hit dayvon at any given moment.  part of him was tempted to grab the gun and shoot dayvon he had upped it on those who raised him so taking out dayvon would be nothing. 

But he saw this as his chance he was going to make dayvon think he was killing the dude but in reality he was going to escape and start his life over and if he was caught and killed oh well he'd rather die than continue to deal with dayvon. "Alright i'll do it" Kevin says. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed