13

Third Person Pov 

Kevin felt sick to his stomach once dayvon pulled up to the house. He remembered what happened last time when there was a gun waiting for him and honestly he'd rather go back to the hospital. Kevin was so lost in thought he hadn't noticed dayvon get out the car until his door opened. Before he could say or do anything he was being picked up bridal style making his face heat up. "I can walk" Kevin says in a shy tone before his head was kissed. 

Before kevin knew it he was inside the house being placed on the couch. "Do you need anything?" Dayvon asks while locking the top lock. "I'm fine" Kevin says skeptically as to why dayvon was being so sweet. He figured dayvon was putting up a front in the hospital so that way the doctors wouldn't call the cops but he seemed genuine but kevin knew better and wasn't falling for it. 

He had to remind himself of everything they had been through and how dayvon had a baby on the way due to him cheating on him for the millionth time. "Von you can drop it" Kevin says earning a confused look. "What?" Dayvon asks and kevin rolled his eyes. "Stop this good guy act if it's because you think i'm hurt i'm fine if i won't they wouldn't have allowed me to go home" Kevin says and dayvon frowns. 

"You still have recovering to do and i'm not acting" Dayvon says before walking over to kevin and his heart shattered one kevin attempted to move away. "Stop lil folks just calm down" Dayvon says grabbing kevin's hand. Kevin looked into dayvon's eyes looking for any signs that he was up to no good but found nothing. "Get some rest" Dayvon says before kissing kevin's hand and letting him go. 

Kevin was shocked but didn't question things further and just laid down. Kevin didn't like this one bit he knew dayvon was up to no good and he was sure tomorrow he would go back to his old crazy and twisted ways. Kevin closed his eyes letting sleep take over him not wanting to think about anything else in this moment he was stressing to much. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed