10

Third Person Pov 

Kevin put his mask on with the gun in his lap sitting in his car. Dayvon was thinking kevin was going to kill the dude but in reality kevin was making a get away. Kevin was tired of dayvon running his life and using his love and loyalty against him he needed to escape immediately especially now there was no turning back he knew if he returned without killing the dude dayvon would hurt him. 

Kevin drove fast down the highway before stopping after a few miles to pick up some things. He went into the store grabbing a few food items, bottles of water and cheap clothing not knowing where exactly he would go and what he might need. When he got back to the car he sensed a presence and turned being met with dayvon who began clapping slowly and smiling evilly. 

"Trying to leave me baby? You thought i wouldn't track you?" Dayvon asks with a fake pout and kevin grabbed the gun that was in his pants. "Don't play with me dayvon cause i will pull this trigger" Kevin says earning a frown from dayvon. "You love me don't you baby? You couldn't hurt me plus i'm all you got" Dayvon says making close making kevin back into the steering wheel. 

Kevin hated to admit it but dayvon was right he had nobody else because of him. He lost his family, friends, his sanity all because of the man he loved more than anything who clearly didn't love him back. Kevin felt nothing but pure anger and grabbed dayvons shirt slamming him into the back seat and put the gun to his neck. "I love you more than anything" kevin starts with tears in his eyes. 

He wasn't sad he was angry and frustrated. "You know this and use it to take advantage of me and we both know it you don't love me you love using me that's why you cheat, that's why you left me in prison and did so much more" kevin says seeing red but knowing dayvon has so much to live for he has kids who need him, friends who love him and much more kevin had nothing. 

Kevin moved the gun aiming at his side before pulling the trigger. He felt some pain and a loud bang before he saw black and fell over the last thing he heard being dayvon's scream. He did everything he could to prove his loyalty even though he had multiple times and here he was doing it again not taking von's life since he had much to live for. 

I guess kevin really had proven his loyalty. 

The end 

naw i'm just playing 

Hope ya'll enjoyed