7

Third person Pov

Kevin hopped in his car and sighed can't believing he was really doing this but he needed to leave their relationship was toxic and he was tired of being taken advantage of. He began to drive with his mind being clouded with multiple thoughts.

He thought about the day him and von met, the first time they said I love you, when he left his entire life and when he was locked up then the icing on the cake nearly killed. Kevin then stopped at a store near by wanting to pick up a couple of things.

Kevin as he reached for the door felt his neck being grabbed and a gun being pressed to his head. "Going on a trip without me lil folks?" Dayvon asks making Kevin's eyes widen. "I just need to get away" Kevin says and von let's out a small laugh before pressing the gun harder.

"From what? Me? You know ain't no leaving me either you riding or you dying right here right now" dayvon says and Kevin wanted nothing more than to be saved in this moment. "I've already nearly died while riding" Kevin says thinking back to those sad moments.

"I always was down to ride but you always left me to die" Kevin says thinking about how von left him to rot in jail while he was out cheating and living his best life just like he always did which is why he has a baby on the way in this very moment.

Kevin began to feel numb honestly done he had nothing to live for. He had a man who didn't love him like he claimed he did, his best friend hated him for not leaving von sooner and he lost his family's trust.

"Go ahead pull the trigger" Kevin says and then a few seconds later the gun moved from his head. "Turn this car around we going to my place" von says and Kevin wordlessly turned the car around and tried his hardest not to jump out the car and try to run as fast as he could.

Hope ya'll enjoyed