6

Third person Pov

"I'm sorry" dayvon says but Kevin frowned and shook his head. "Funny that's the same thing you said when I got locked up and if I'm not mistaken which I'm sure I ain't that was the only time you answered the phone" Kevin says.

"I was busy" dayvon says. "Doing what? Cause you sure weren't trying to help me out in fact Doug was the one who got me out of prison while you was out here cheating and don't get me started on the recent baby" Kevin says.

"You know I love you don't do this" dayvon says before grabbing Kevin's face and then kissing Kevin but he didn't kiss back. Kevin pushed him away and shook his head. "You don't love me you never did" Kevin says.

"But I love you and trust you so you took advantage and I let you. I left my whole life in New York to be with you and it won't even worth it and you put Doug on with your ex just to sleep with her behind our backs" Kevin says.

"Look I think we just need to talk about this" dayvon says. "Ion wanna talk I just want space so if you don't mind I'd like you to go" Kevin says. "You know you don't want me to leave" dayvon says.

"Your right I wanna leave" Kevin says and dayvon grabbed his face. "No you ain't going nowhere" dayvon says with a frown. The two stared into each others eyes for a very long moment.

Dayvon then kissed kevin sloppily before letting him go. "You mines" dayvon says before exiting and Kevin wiped his mouth feeling angry.  'I love you but I'm leaving you don't deserve my loyalty' Kevin thinks to himself.

Hope ya'll enjoyed