14

Third Person Pov 

Kevin was woke up being met with breakfast. He looked around seeing dayvon in the kitchen talking with durk and eyed the food a little curiously. Dayvon hadn't cooked for him in lord knows how long and he was afraid the food might be poison or something who knows he just wasn't confessed that dayvon had changed his ways overnight. Meanwhile in the kitchen dayvon was having a serious conversation with durk about everything. "Can you blame him?" Durk asks earning a glare. 

"Don't get mad with me you know it's true you literally cheat on him, possibly have a baby on the way, completely abandoned him after he went to prison for you, you took him away from his family and friends and are the reason he tried to take himself out" Durk says and dayvon looked down with a guilty expression. He hated to admit it and in fact got angry when people spoke on his relationship because they weren't wrong. 

He hasn't ever been the best to kevin and he honestly doesn't know why or where the issue started but he knows that nearly losing kevin installed something in him. "Bro can we please not do this" Dayvon says. "Do what? Tell the truth you know it's true and you think rushing him to the doctor is going to change things" Durk says and dayvon frowned feeling his heart skip beats due to anger. 

Kevin looked into the kitchen seeing how angry von was getting over what he didn't know. 'I knew it the food is poison and he's mad i haven't eaten it yet' kevin says before dayvon came into the living room. "Good morning lil folks" Dayvon says before kissing kevin on the cheek sweetly. "Why you ain't touched yo food yet?" Dayvon asks before reaching over eating some of the eggs on the plate."I just been in thought" kevin says telling the half truth. 

"Well you need to eat" Dayvon says and kevin only nodded in response. He then for some reason had flashbacks of being in the hospital and touched his side softly. "You alrigh?" Dayvon asks before placing his hand on kevi's side caressing it gently. "Yeah i'm alright" kevin says before gently moving dayvon's hand. It didn't feel right having von touch him there since he was what caused him to do it. 

Dayvon frowned not liking how kevin had been acting towards him but only nodded before going back to the kitchen. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed