𝟒𝟏 | 𝐓𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐬

********************

{Next day...:}

Dwelling back to yesterday morning, things have grown quite fast. After washing some clothes, and helping Yun out with the basic chores. Shin-ah fell asleep not long after I dressed his wounds again this morning, as Ao decided to company me for the rest of the day upon my shoulder.

Yesterday more officials, or more like soldiers' came by into the centre of the village. They came in about to cause a disturbance, realising they weren't collecting the taxes. More like they were trying to figure out, about our band of pretend thugs. Kija and Jae-Ha reported in, that they had to kick them out a few times.

No reports today.....which put me at ease for now.......at least.....

"--so Hak and you must lay low the most, especially having familiar faces," Yun finishes clarifying his reasoning, for me to stay at the tent beside Shin-ah. "Besides, Shin-ah is able to walk about......but I need you to a company him."

Placing the bowls back to our bag, I nod understanding.

"Yeah, I assume that's the case......"

A heavy sigh was made behind me, seeing Yun a little troubled than before. Standing up properly I glance slightly down in level with his gaze, with his chin propped up with his thumb and index finger.

"Yun...?"

Shaking his head from sinking into a deep thought, he gives me a reassuring smile. "It's nothing, just so much going on now," he replies, his voice a bit lighter. "But t does feel good, helping the villages....it's more of the soldier's that I'm more concerned about."

Placing a tender on his shoulder, I send him a gentle smile.

"It's gonna be alright, just focus on helping or doing what we can,"

With those few words he nods with flared up cheeks, and walked off to go do what he decided to do. Watching him leave the campsite, I turn to the tent to check on Shin-ah's wounds. Humming softly whilst holding the medical bag, I peel the flaps of the tent only to find no one inside.

"Huh? Shin-ah?"

Pulling my head out from inside my eyes dart around, searching for the wandering seiryuu. Turning around checking if he was near where I hung hs cloak, it was no longer there. Even though he may be quiet, I'm understanding everyday learning what's on his mind or his true feelings. It was a no brainer to be honest, but I loved how considerate he is.

Leaving the campsite I walk into town hoping to find him, when suddenly someone jumps down from the sky. Yelping in surprise I cover my mouth with my hands, fingers caging my eyes.

"Awe, is my sweet Yumi frightened?" the teasing voice, which was all too familiar, belonged to the flrt of the group.

Uncovering my face I share a pout, before diverting my path away from him. Hoping he would take the hint, he didn't seem to take much notice. He appears right in front of me, looking rather amused and mischievous.

"Can I help you?" I question softly, folding my arms while shifting my weight to my right leg. "because if not, I'm in search of someone....."

He hikes an eyebrow at the mention of 'someone', before sharing a smouldering look my way.

"Is that someone.....me?"

Playfully punching him I shook my head, "No......anyway, aren't you supposed to be on patrol?"

He puckers his lips, with a slight shrug palms facing the sky.

"Yeah, but I've worked so hard......can't I get some alone time with yo--" before he could finish, I swat him at the back of the head harshly.