"Definitely," Lexi replies, mirroring Abby's enthusiasm. "I can't wait to see how everything comes together for the event."

Abby chuckles, understanding the mix of excitement and nervousness that comes with important meetings. The two exchange a knowing glance, sharing a camaraderie that has developed over working closely together.

The meeting is scheduled to be with the promoters and just four attendees from the company - Ryan, Lexi, Emma, and George, the financial administrator.

"Have a nice day," she tells Abby.

"Have a nice day too," she says as she walks to her office.

She makes her way straight to the cafe and restaurant on the first floor. Lexi knows that Ryan is always there before every meeting, and she appreciates the chance to have breakfast and prepare for the upcoming meeting in a relaxed setting.

As she enters the cafe, a warm smile graces her face when she spots Ryan and Emma engrossed in conversation. They turn to her as she approaches with a cheerful greeting,

"Hey, guys!" "Lexi greets them with a warm smile, glancing at both Ryan and Emma.

"Hey, Lexi," Ryan replies with a welcoming smile.

Emma chimes in, "Hey! How are you today?"

Lexi beams at them, feeling the positive energy of their presence.

"I'm doing great! Excited and a little nervous about the meeting, but overall, I'm good. How about you both?"

Ryan takes a sip of his coffee, "We're good. Just discussing a few things with Emma before we head to the meeting,"

"That's good," she sits and calls for staff to order. She orders Tea, Beef sandwiches, with Bacon.

"So, are we all ready for the meeting?" Ryan asks as he peruses some documents.

"Yes, I will be after eating my breakfast," she says as she removes some paper from her envelope and hands it to Ryan.

"I already gave Ryan my report, I have a copy for you," Emma gives her an envelope.

"Great! Then we're good to go," she says as the staff serves her breakfast.

"Thank you," she says as he places it on the table.

"Did you guys have breakfast?" she asks.

"Yeah, we," Emma starts and Ryan interrupts her.

"Had it earlier," Emma and Ryan look at each other in silence. Lexi looks at Emma then Ryan then Emma. She knows that they want to keep their relationship private but Lexi doesn't think that they are both on the same page.

She decides to break the silence by making it known that she knows.

"Aw, come on guys, I know," she says as they both turn to her.

"What do you know," Ryan asks.

"I know what you don't want people to know, but let's face it, you're not subtle enough," she says.

"She knows," Emma says while looking at him.

"It's okay, I won't tell a soul well, until both of you decide to," Lexi smiles while looking at him. He looks at both of them looking at him.