Alt ending 3 (an unexpected twist!)

Start from the beginning

Scarlet king:"wonderful. Now come, let's go get my daughters and then we can get you settled in my castle/palace."

Right. I forgot we managed to capture his daughters and locked them up.

Whether it was because I didn't want him to kill me or whether it was because I didn't want him to kill my friends, I begrudgingly led him to his daughters that were locked up and helped him release them. I had to go in alone to disable the security system first.

When his daughters saw me they were understandably enraged.

A'tivik:"just perfect..... What do you want now!?"

A'ghor:"yeah! You already locked us up here, and we already told you we weren't going to help you or give you any sort of valuable information about our plan."

A'distat:"come any closer and I'll infect you with the pestilence. I mean it."

A'zieb:"when father kills you I'm going to ask him to bring you back to life just so I can kill you a second time!"

A'nuht:"I'm honestly more curious about what type of magic you used to suspend our powers than what you're here for."

A'tellif:"if I could sneak up behind you and put you into a choke hold I would....."

Yup. They definitely weren't happy to see me.

I was hesitant but I pulled the lever that disabled the security system. I already told the scarlet king that there would be a sort of alarm that'll ring for a few seconds after the security is deactivated, so he should be heading here now.

A'tivik:"WHAT DID YOU JUST DO!?"

A'zieb:"IF YOU JUST TRIED TO KILL US BY PULLING THAT LEVER, IM GONNA-"

Out of rage A'zieb punched the metal door and it went flying. I barely dodged in time.

A'nuht:"A'zieb.... Didn't you try punching that door before.....? And didn't you say that you weren't even able to put a dent in it?"

A'zieb:"..... What are you trying to do you weakling....?"

A'ghor:"yeah! What are you planning!?"

A'distat:"A'tellif, NOW!"

Without me even being able to get a word in A'tellif appeared behind me and put her pocket knife up to my neck.

A'tivik:"now tell us what you're planning you pesky-"

Scarlet king:"don't worry, my dear daughters, I can explain for them."

A'tellif:"F-FATHER!?"

A'tellif immediately let go of me and I almost fell if it weren't for the scarlet king catching me.

A'tellif:"I-I mean, father, what is happening?"

Scarlet king:"well you girls have already met them before, but now I want to properly introduce Y/N to you girls. More specifically I want to properly introduce them as your new stepmother/stepfather/stepparent."

Complete silence. After he said that the room turned dead silent.

And honestly I wasn't even thinking about the fact that I would be their new stepmother/ stepfather/ stepparent, so I was a bit shocked too when the realization hit me.

A'tivik:"I-I'm so sorry father but could you by any chance repeat what you said...?"

Scarlet king:"I said that I will be marrying Y/N, thus they will become your new stepmother/stepfather/stepparent."