Part 52 (a plan)

Y/N pov:

Today was the day that I was going to meet the other SCPs.

As usual the guards escorted me to the meeting room. I was standing in front of the gates waiting for the doors to open as one of the guards stepped up and opened it using his key card.

When the doors opened I saw the others and they saw me. Some of them were shocked to see me and some looked unsurprised and I looked confused.

Soon I walked in the room and the guards closed the door when I went in.

Y/N:"hey guys! Why do some of you look shocked?"

SCP 105/Iris:"I heard that you suddenly disappeared out of your containment cell. I didn't expect to see you again. Or at least not anytime soon."

SCP 073/Cain:"I heard the same thing but after getting to know you I assumed you'd be fine. And I heard yesterday that you were back."

Y/N:"good. I don't need any other people thinking that I'm still missing or that I'm dead. But anyways I need your help."

SCPs:"????"

SCP 953:"what kind of help?"

Y/N:"well first in case some of you don't know the scarlet king is going to escape his prison soon..... And as for those who don't know the scarlet king is basically a powerful elder god that started a war against creation and wants every living being dead. And I need your help to stop him"

SCP 682/Atanti:"ARE YOU INSANE! MY FATHER WOULD SQUASH US ALL DEAD IN SECONDS!"

Y/N:"oh?"(in a teasing tone)"is the hard to kill reptile scared? I thought that nothing could kill you. Looks like I was wrong."

SCP 682/Atanti:"OF COURSE I'M NOT SCARED! AND OF COURSE NOTHING COULD KILL ME!"

Y/N:"so you're gonna help?"

SCP 682/Atanti:"yes. But only to prove that I'm not scared and that I truly am unkillable."

Y/N:"good enough for me. Now all we need is a plan. A way for us to kill the scarlet king or at least stop the scarlet king's war. And I don't think we can do that right now. But we can try to weaken him and his armies. When I snuck into the scarlet king's castle/palace I found his bedroom, armory, throne room etc. Anyways I think we should try and raid the armory so that we would have more weapons and so that they won't have any weapons. Try finding things that can be useful to us and if you find anything that can ruin or interfere with our plans we need to get rid of it but if we can use it to our advantage then keep it. Try avoiding the scarlet king as much as possible while we're there. We don't want him finding out our little plan so that he doesn't try and kill us. Also try disarming as many guards as possible."

SCP 076-2/Able:"that doesn't sound like a solid plan..... And if we're going up against that many guards that are willing to die just for the scarlet king we need more people."

Y/N:"then I'll get 939 and my 2 friends that I told you guys a few times about. And I'll try recruiting doctor Bright, Clef, Kondraki, Gelard, Glass, Gears and Johnson is a pretty good guard so I'm sure he could help."

SCP 106/Lawrence:"WHAT!?"

SCP 076-2/Able:"ARE YOU INSANE!?"

SCP 105/Iris:"Y/N if they find out they're going to stop us! There's no way they'll let something like this happen!"

Y/N:"which is why I'll just have to scare them enough to the point where they won't disobey me as a last resort. I told them I had 22 powers in total but they still don't know most of them. So I'll use that to my advantage. Plus all the powers that they know I have are all dangerous and as a last minute resort I could always use my powers of manipulation."

SCP 073/Cain:"even if you can get them on board we still need more people to pull this off. If it's just us it would be much too risky."

Y/N:"well there are a few other people that I think can help us...."

SCP 999/Risus:"??? Who?"

Y/N:"A'habbat and one of her guards named Xander. If that's not enough people we could ask A'habbat to have some more of her guards assist us."

SCP 073/Cain:"actually after hearing your plan it's most likely that that many people is enough and that too many people will just make the plan more difficult. But are you sure you can recruit everyone you mentioned? I mean we are definitely going to help you but....."

Y/N:"don't worry I'll deal with it. But do you guys already have anything to fight with?"

SCP 105/Iris:"the weapons we used before when we were in the scarlet king's cult's base. Doctor Bright told he about he wanted to use the weapons to try and shoot Clef for doing something to him. He said that he was about to use them but MTF agents came and returned them to the armory."

SCP 106/Lawrence:"then I'll just go there and get it with my powers to create portals"

Y/N:"no. If you use that method then you'll leave behind corrosive acid and give us away. So instead I need 953/Rabane to sneak in there and maybe disguise her self. Can you do it 953/Rabane?"

SCP 953/Rabane:"leave it to me!"

Y/N:"good and be careful if you get caught the foundation would most likely start to suspect us. We'll meet up here next week it will also be when we execute our plan. So if you guys want to do something before that do it as soon as you can or if you want to bring something along that you think can help us prepare it."

SCPs:"ok/alright/fine"

After 3 days I decided to try and convince doctor Bright, Clef, Kondraki, Glass, Gerald, Gears and Johnson......

Author's note: hey guys hope you enjoy part 52 and I hope you all have a wonderful day/night.