Part 34 (035/DYO WHAT HAPPENED!?)

Y/N pov:

Me and 682/Atanti started walking towards the exit hoping to find the others.

I 682/Atanti suggested I teleported us but I didn't because I didn't have enough stamina......

Me and 682/Atanti was also injured due to our fight and even though the both of us have regeneration abilities we didn't want to make our injuries worse.

While heading towards the exit me and 682/Atanti came across a few chaos insurgency and serpent's hand members. And of course we killed the ones that we came across. But the strange thing is during the entire time we didn't came across any children of the scarlet king members/cultists.

After a while of walking. Me and SCP 682/Atanti saw SCP 035/Dyo. Alone......

Y/N:"035/Dyo!?"

SCP 682/Atanti:"035 WHY ARE YOU ALONE!?"

Y/N:"YEAH WHERE ARE THE OTHERS!?"

SCP 035/Dyo:"well......"

SCP 035/Dyo pov:

A while after Y/N and 682 said that we should head towards the exit without them and that their going to catch up to us after they finish their fight. The rest of us started going towards the exit.

For a while things were normal. Some of us were chating with each other. We encountered some members chaos insurgency and serpent's hand but it was only normal to come across a few of them in this situation.

But after walking a bit longer......

SCP 076-2/Able:"EVERYONE DUCK! NOW!"

And then SCP 076-2/Able screamed at all of us to duck!

Then most of us ducked in time. Unfortunately 953/Rabane, SCP 073/Cain and 239/Sigurros didn't duck in time.....

953/Rabane got shot in her stomach.... 293/Sigurros got shot in her left arm..... And 073/Cain was... Well he was completely fine due to his powers of reflecting all damage done to him... In fact the guy that tried to shot him directly dropped dead. But.... He could still feel the pain of the damage done to him... And since he got shot in the head.... It must really... REALLY hurt.....

But after that we saw who were the people shooting at us...... It was a hole group of children of the scarlet king cultist coming out behind the corner.... And they were firing their guns at us! 076-2/Able, 106/Lawrence, 173/Billy and even 049/Jackson also tried fighting them off but there were about 150 cultist..... And with 953's/Rabane's injured stomach, 293's/Sigurros' injured left arm and 073/Cain almost passing out because of feeling the pain of a bullet in his head..... We head no choice but to split up...... We told 106/Lawrence to take 953/Rabane and 239/Sigurros to his pocket dimension. 076-2/Able took 073/Cain by the arm and ran back to where we came from but he took a left instead of a right which was where we were originally from, 053/Abby and 191/Madeline ran back to where we came from like 076-2/Able and 073/Cain but went straight. And since I have a perfect memory of everything so I decided to come back to where we were when Y/N and 682 told us they were going to have a fight.

Unfortunately.... 049/Jackson, 079/Glitch, 999/Risus, 131, 096/Lanky and 105/Iris got kidnaped by the cultist because they couldn't escape in time unlike the rest of us.... But there was no time to think about it.... I knew that no matter what..... I needed to find the others first!

Y/N pov:

SCP 035/Dyo:"and that's practically what happended......"

Y/N:"NOW WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO!?"

SCP 682/Atanti:"well we definitely need to find them....."

Y/N:"BUT WHAT IF WE GET CAPTURED TO!? WE SHOULD AT LEAST INFORM SOME HIGH LEVEL FOUNDATION PERSONEL TO SEND A MTF SQUAD OR SOMETHING!?"

SCP 682/Atanti:"AND IF WE DID THAT WE'D BE PUT BACK INTO CONTAINMENT! AND NOT TO MENTION IF YOU HAVEN'T NOTICE WE'RE IN THE MIDDLE OF A CONTAINMENT BREACH! HECK MTF EPSILON-11 CODE NAMED NINE-TAILED FOX HAVEN'T EVEN ENTERED THE SITE!"

Y/N:"BUT WE NEED TO GET HELP IN CASE SOMETHING HAPPE- "

SCP 035/Dyo:"Y/N...... It's great that your taking this seriously by suggesting other ways to deal with this situation.... But..... 682 is right..... If we wait any longer the other might get seriously hurt..... Trust me.... If you know how dangerous those cultist are and what their capable of..... The first thing that you'd think to do is personally go after them....."

Y/N:"......."(sigh)"alright..... On one condition....."

SCP 035/Dyo:"what's the condition......?"

Y/N:"that 2 of my friends get to come with us"

SCP 682/Atanti:"depends.... Which researcher or guard do you want to bring with us....?"

Y/N:"their actually not a researcher or guard...... In fact their the secrete ^it^ that I asked 106/Lawrence if he told the interviewers that asked him questions about our fight...."

SCP 682/Atanti"ugh..... 035 what do you think...?"

SCP 035/Dyo:(shrugs)"it's your choice......"

SCP 682/Atanti:"do you think that they'll be helpful with finding and rescuing the others.....?"

Y/N:"yes I really do....."

SCP 682/Atanti:(sigh)"fine they can come......"

Y/N:"good...... Let's go......"

After that we went to find 053/Abby and 191/Madeline......

Author's note: hey guys hope you enjoy part 34 and that you all have a wonderful day/night.