Part 39 (getting the camera and a bunch of weapons)

Y/N pov:

After the discussion with the other SCPs ended I brought everyone back to their containment cells and I went to find the camera.

It was still night time so I decided to find and get the camera now.

I teleported out of my containment cell and into the security room. I told the same security officer that I manipulated to turn off all the security cameras on site to make sure that I don't get caught.

After that I teleported down the hallway and saw a sign that says storage room. I decided to teleport in there but before I could my six sense went off. I looked around and saw a guard....

Guard:"HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"

Y/N:"umm.... Nothing.....?"

Guard:"GET OVER HERE!"

before I could say anything the guard come over to me and tried to handcuff me. So I punched him in the stomach before he could handcuff me. But he ended up getting back up and tackling me.

I could have used my powers but I didn't want to kill him and also there are a lot of offices in this part of site-19 and Bright mentioned to me that sometimes researchers had to work overtime in there offices and they could end up working overtime for hours on end. He also said that some of them work overtime until about 1 a.m. So I don't want to accidently get their attention and have them alert someone.

I managed to kick the guard that tackled of me. I quickly punched him in the face and knocked him out. Then I quickly used my powers of manipulation to erase his memories of what happened. Then I just let him lie on the floor there because I didn't know where to put him.

After that I teleported to the storage room and started searching for the camera. After about 10 minutes of searching I found a camera.

Then I left the room and started thinking of an idea on where I could find a bunch of weapons.

Then I though that I should go to the security room to see if there are any type of weapons there or if the security guard that I manipulated know can tell me where the weapons here are kept.

When I was in the security room I decided to question the security officer about where they kept weapons in this place and if there was any weapons here.

Security guard:"there is 2 gun, 2 helmets and 3 bullet proof vests. And there are even more weapons in the armory on the second floor of site-19. "

I put all of the equipment in my pocket dimension.

After that he gave me blue print of the lay out of the second floor of site-19. I saw where the armory was and teleported there.

But.....

When I got there there was 4 guards guarding the outside of the armor....

Guard #1:"WHAT THE HELL! HOW DID YOU GET HERE!?"

Guard #2:"SOMEONE ALERT THE FOUNDATION!"

Guard #3:"I'M ON IT!"

Guard #4:"JACK!(Guard #1) WHERE'S THE TRANQUILIZER GUN"

Guard #1:"HERE!"

Before they could shoot me with the tranquilizer gun ran up to the first guard and snacked it from his hand. After that I shoot the third guard with the tranquilizer gun before he could alert the foundation. The fourth guard tried to shoot me with an actual gun but I dodged it and knocked him out. Meanwhile the second guard ran away while screaming for help. I quickly used my reality bending to fix the hole in the wall from the bullet the fourth guard tried to shoot me with. I teleported in front of the second guard and knocked him out as well.

I brought them all back to their original spot which was by the door of the armory. I also erased their memories like I did with that guard I meet in front of the storage room.

I went inside the armory and saw a bunch of weapons. I took 4 shotguns, 3 snipper riffles, 6 hand guns and 1 machine gun. There were also daggers and swords so I took 5 daggers and 3 swords. And I took a bunch of other stuff. 4 grenades, 8 smoke bombs, 1 flame thrower, 17 walkie talkies for all the SCPs and lots of batteries. I also found lots of helmets, bullet proof vests and belts that can have weapons, grenades, smoke bombs and walkie talkies hooked onto it. So I took a bunch of those too. And of course I put them all in my pocket dimension.

After that I got back to my containment cell. And I finally went to sleep.

Author's note: hey guys I hope you enjoy part 39 and I hope you all have a wonderful day/night.