Part 12 (meeting the 05s....)

Y/N pov:

After I got thrown into my cell by the guards I didn't feel like reading anymore books so I went to sleep.

SCP 990/Richard:"hello again Y/N"

Y/N:"hey 990/Richard"

After I long time of traning....

SCP 990/Richard:"your starting to wake up"

Y/N:"really? Well then I guess I'll see you later SCP 990/Richard"

I woke up soon after....

I saw that there were a bunch of MTFs as well as Johnson in my room....

Johnson:"hey Y/N..."

Y/N:"hey Johnson...."

Random MTF:"SCP xxx the 05s has requested to personally talk to you"

Y/N:"umm... Who are you?...."

Random MTF:"We are members of the MTF Alpha-1 Red Right Hand"

Y/N:"...Red Right what...?"

Random MTF:"don't worry you don't need to worry about us. All you need to know is that the 05s want to personally meet you and they gave you a new set of clothes."

Y/N:"umm... Ok then..."

After that they left my cell so that I can change my clothes in peace.

After I got changed the escorted me to the 05s' meeting room.... After I was in the room with the 05s they went outside....

05-12:"huh... I thought you'd look I little more... ...intimidating....."

05-3:"05-12 could you try and be more polite... Especially to our... ...guest..."

05-1:"please take I seat...."

Then he pointed to a chair on the opposite side of the table the 05s were sitting on.... And I decided to do as I was told and sat down....

05-1:"I know that this is quite shocking to find out that we will personally tell you that we agreed to your terms of letting SCP-173 see his friends once I week... And we are also considering having you meet them all and see them once a week too like SCP-173...."

Y/N:"good and also no guards or MTFs should be stationed in the room they are meeting in at alright?"

05-13:"oh... Sorry SCP xxx that's just not possible..."

After he said that I looked and him straight in the eyes and said...

Y/N:(annoyed tone)"B1TCH DO YOU WANT ME TO CREATE A F*CK1NG CONTAINMENT BREACH!?"

All the 05s:"..."

05-13:"...on second thought... I'm sure we can work something out"

Y/N:"good.... Oh and btw Richard aka SCP 990 told me to tell you guys that I meet him"

All the 05s:"!?!?!?"

05-7:"WHAT!?"

05-1:"SCP XXX WHAT ELSE DID HE TELL YOU!?"

Y/N:(lies)"he didn't really tell me much... He just told me to tell you all about the encounter...."

After that 05-1 told the other 05s to calm down....

05-1:"alright then... But next time please tell one of the researchers or guards first...."

Y/N:"I would have but he said to specifically tell only you guys.... .....soooo....."

All the 05s:"..."

05-1:(sigh)"alright then SCP xxx you may now leave. Oh... and I quick heads up in about the next 2 days you will be moved to a permanent containment cell."

Y/N:"oh.. ok then..."

After that MTF Alpha-1 aka Red Right Hand came in and escorted me back to my cell.

Nobody pov:

After Y/N left the room...

05-1:"alright everyone I know one of the reasons that I decided that we should meet and tell SCP xxx the news in person is so that we could try and get more information about them... And it obviously worked... And that we don't really have an option of telling SCP xxx that we have to have guards and MTFs in the room of the SCPs' meeting room. especially since we just found out they are great at combat, has the powers of teleportation, super speed and can summon a scythe... I suggest we start voting on whether we should consider having them meet the other SCPs and see them once a week too like SCP-173.... So who thinks we should let SCP xxx meet the other SCPs rase your hand..."

05-1, 05-6, 05-2, 05-7, 05-8, 05-3 05-4, 05-10, 05-13:(raises hand)

05-1:"who thinks we shouldn't let SCP xxx meet the other SCPs weekly raise your hands..."

05-12, 05-9, 05-5, 05-11:(raises hand)

05-1:"alright then.... I guess we will let SCP xxx meet the other SCPs in about 3 weeks..."

Nobody pov:

Researcher:"alright SCP-173 next week you will be meeting the other SCPs in the biggest containment cell in site-19"

SCP 173/Billy:"WAIT SEROUISLY!? I THOUGHT THAT THE PART ABOUT LETTING ME SEE MY FRIENDS AGAIN WAS A LIE!"

Y/N pov:

After they got me back to my cell I fell asleep....

Author's note: hey guys I hope you guys enjoy part 12 and have a nice day/night.