Part 16 (properly meeting SCP 187/evelin)

Y/N pov:

It's been a week since I was moved to my new containment cell and Bright told me that there will be a new test that involves me meeting the SCP that I bumped into while being moved to my containment cell in about 15 more minutes.

After a while Johnson and a few other guards came in.

Johnson:"hey Y/N! We're here to escort you to SCP 187's containment cell."

Y/N:"ok let's go"

After that we got to SCP 187's containment cell. Where she was waiting for me....

SCP 187/Evelin:"hello"

Y/N:"oh hey.... your names Evelin right?"

SCP 187/Evelin:"!?"

Y/N:"before you say anything it's because of my powers of analysis it makes it so that I can see people's information such as their names and powers"

SCP 187/Evelin:"oh ok then.."

Y/N:"but do you know why we're here?"

SCP 187/Evelin:"yes they want me so see your future again...."

Y/N:"Alright then..."

After that she took of her blind fold and.....

SCP 187/Evelin:(sigh)"...it looks like everything is still the same..."

Y/N:"can you by any chance tell me what my future is....?"

SCP 187/Eveline:"well... ...actually... for some reason I can't see your exact future and can only see about 4 different possibilities of your future...."

Y/N:"!?!?"'WHAT!? 990/RICHARD SAID THAT THERE ARE ONLY 2 POSSIBILITIES TO MY FUTURE'

SCP 187/Evelin:"I'm sorry I can't tell you your exact future...."

Y/N:"it's fine.... But can you tell me what exactly you see...?"

SCP 187/Evelin:"well I can only see 2 versions of your future clearly...."

Y/N:"what do you mean you can only see 2 versions of my future clearly....?"

SCP 187/Evelin:"I was able to see all of them but the other 2 but one of them were blacked out and the other was blurry... So I couldn't see much of them..."

Y/N:"...what about the future versions of me that you can see clearly...?"

SCP 187/Evelin:"one looks happy and cheerful but.... The other... ...is dead and it looks like they were tortured to dead...."

Y/N:"........"

After that I was escorted back to my containment cell....

I went about my day as usual until I went to sleep....

SCP 990/Richard:"hello Y/N"

Y/N:"...hey 990/Richard..."

SCP 990/Richard:"are you ok....?"

Y/N:"...do you know SCP 187 also known as Evelin...?"

SCP 990/Richard:"yes... She can see people's futures.... Why do you ask....?"

Y/N:"...she... ...."

SCP 990/Richard:"Y/N?"

Y/N:"...she said that there are 4 possibilities of my future...."

SCP 990/Richard:"!?!?!?!?!?"

Y/N:"so... Is it true....? .....Did you really lie to me....."

SCP 990/Richard:"NO! I know know why SCP 187/Evelin saw 4 versions of your future.... Unless...."

Y/N:"....unless....?"

SCP 990/Richard:"!?!? UNLESS THERE IS 2 MORE POSSIBILITIES HIDDEN IN YOUR FUTURE!!!"

Y/N:"what do you mean by hidden....?"

SCP 990/Richard:(sigh)"....this only happens once before.... A hidden possibility... The hidden possibility is when the possibility of that future only happens when the person manage to meet a certain requirement... ....Though the hidden possibility will disappear when the person cannot meet the certain requirement before the time the hidden possible future happens...."

Y/N:'I know that he could be lying but for some reason I still trust him and not to mention he trained me all this time and I mean who would train their own enemy'"alright Sooo... Now what....?"

SCP 990/Richard:"I think we should try and meet the requirements for your alternate future possibility. The hidden future possibilities might be a good ones."

Y/N:"ok...."

After that we train the rest of the time I was asleep....