07

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ

The sun peeked through the curtains, gradually illuminating the cozy hotel room. Trinity slowly blinked her eyes open, squinting against the soft morning light.

As she stirred in the bed, she became aware of the unfamiliar surroundings, and a slight pang of disorientation washed over her. Gradually, her memory pieced together the events from the previous night.

Sitting up, the Purple rubbed her eyes and yawned, stretching her limbs as she surveyed the room. Her gaze shifted towards the couch near the window, where Yuta was busy arranging his backpack. She watched as he folded clothes and packed essentials, his movements efficient and purposeful.

Yuta, sensing Trinity's eyes on him, turned around with a mischievous grin on his face. "Good morning, sleeping beauty," he teased playfully, his eyes sparkling with amusement. The pastel-haired teen rolled her eyes at the nickname but replied with a raspy "morning" before noticing that someone else wasn't in the room.

Right on cue, Yuta's voice cut through her search. The teen smirked mischievously before pointing outside the window, "He's outside cleaning the car."

The Purple glared at her friend while trying to hide the blush crawling up her cheeks as she denied, "I wasn't looking for him. I was....just admiring the walls."

The blonde, snickered at her terrible attempt at lying, his laughter filling the room like a pleasant melody. His eyes crinkled at the corners as he shot her a wide, mischievous grin before casually sitting at the foot of her bed.

"Don't think I didn't see that kiss last night," he teased, his tone lighthearted but knowing. He leaned back, propping himself up with his hands, his casual demeanor contrasting with the playfulness in his eyes.

Like a fish out of water, Trinity found herself at a loss for words. Her lips hung open briefly as she searched for a way to deny the male's words, but her efforts were futile. She groaned in defeat and fell back onto the bed, throwing the covers over her face in a mix of embarrassment and exasperation.

Her friend couldn't contain his laughter at her reaction. As she lay there, hidden beneath the covers, he playfully poked fun at her with gentle words, knowing that their friendship was something truly special, where even the most embarrassing moments could be shared and laughed about.

He didn't need enhanced intelligence to notice the chemistry between his friends. He had always noticed Jaehyun staring a little too hard at the girl, and vice versa. When he mentioned one's name around the other, their face would instantly light up, making the Green mentally shake his head at how oblivious they were being.

The two often made googly eyes at each other and not-so-subtly flirted, but never acted upon their feelings. Yuta understood the reason why, as being on the run wasn't easy, but he knew that despite it all, they deserved happiness. Hence the reason he made it his mission to play Cupid after the duo's shared moment.