Parker/Lane Family Reunion

Comincia dall'inizio

He shoved me backwards where I growled, showing him my fangs. "Don't raise your tone at me. You're keeping us prisoners. You should have stabbed Kai in the heart and then stopped him from drinking your blood!"

"But you didn't do much to help her either dad!" Liv spat at her father.

He whipped his head around glaring at his youngest daughter. "I did try, Olivia. I tried to unlink you but he stabbed Raelyn before I could. But that's beside the point. You shouldn't have let him die as a heretic!"

"He's still dead, Joshua. He didn't come back! Now if you'll stop yelling at me I'll tell you this. The reason we are here is because there is an extremely powerful creature that is called the Hollow. That is trying to kill my niece Andrea over there."  Pointing my index finger at my twin holding his daughter in his arms.

Luke came over to us grasping Liz's hand in his own relief that he can actually see her one final time. "So you brought us all here for what exactly?"

"Rae, I got this. Hold Auntie Rae's hand for me." Jacob handed Andreas over to me where I bounced her on my hip. My brother raised his hands trying to find the right words. "Look, the simplest way I say this is that I need your help. This creature is coming to kill my daughter and I don't want her to die. So we need you to put your siphon magic into Rae's daughters so that they can finish off the woman."

Jo crossed her arms over her chest tilting her head. "So you think that our magical abilities will transfer into the girls. And then you just make the jump out of here."

"Pretty much. That's the theory." I shrugged my shoulders looking around at my family.

Liv shrugged her shoulders where Luke and her walked up to me grabbing my hands in theirs. "Well we're already dead so what more harm could it cause us. I'm in."

"Me too." Luke sent me a head nod.

Jo placed a hand on Jacob's shoulder. "I'm always in."

Turning my head towards our uncle he glared at me. "You said you were sorry for what you did to me and Jacob. This is your chance to fix the past. I can't bring you back from the dead but you can help us one final time."

He put his back to me, shoving his hands in his pockets. Alina, Hope and Missy stared at me silently for a few minutes. "I failed at dealing with Kai. How can you be sure that my magic would help you?"

"Because you were the current leader before Kai forced the Merge. I gave you the power back." I pointed it out to him. Until I finally knew something that would convince him. "If it would save my mother, Eliza. Your sister, would you feel the same way?"

Uncle Joshua slowly turned back towards me sniffing through some tears. "I...would do anything to..protect her."

"Wait a second, how are you guys supposed to get back? You don't have an Ascendant here." Luke made a face tilting his head.

Josette snapped his fingers thinking ahead. "Hold up. We're literally outside our childhood home. It has to be inside the house somewhere."

Liv moved forward. "Then let's go find it."

"Wait." Joshua waved his hand creating the Ascendant in his hands. "There's no need. Now we have a few hours before the sun should set here and if you did it right there should be a celestial event."

Our family all waited inside the house since there wasn't much we could do. Uncle Joshua was looking for the Merge knife currently leaving us be. The girls were talking with Liv and Luke until I covered my mouth feeling sick to my stomach. Vamping into the bathroom I puked in the toilet with my hair in my face until Jo rushed behind holding my hair up. "I've got ya Rae."

"Urgh! That was odd." Wiping my mouth with a towel I gagged sitting with my back against the countertop.

Jo pushed my hair out of my eyes, chuckling at me. "Ah no it's not. Considering you are the only vampire on the planet who can have children. Plus I was a doctor,  remember."

"What Jo...well Nik and I have been rather active since I brought him back a few months ago." I bit my tongue blushing at even bringing this up with her.

She grinned helping me get to my feet once we cleaned up the mess I had made in the bathroom. "At least you'll have something exciting to share when you get back."

"Yeah. I just wish you could be there." I sniffed through tears wrapping my arms around her in a gentle hug.

She slowly wrapped her arms around me. Snuggling into her embrace she squeezed me tightly breaking the embrace. "I'll always be with you, Rae."

Later the night sky was finally shining with stars. Everyone headed outside where uncle Joshua stopped with the rest of us around him. "So first the girls need to stand in a circle and we can transfer our magic into them."

Alina, Hope and Missy did as they were told with the three Parker's standing in a circle around them. "Magia tollux de terras...Magia tollux de terras." They began channeling each other.

"Magia tollux de terras...Magia tollux de terras..ah!" My daughters winced holding their chests once a bright energy where I saw their eyes glowing golden.

Liv flicked her wrists. "That was easier than I thought it was."

Luke smiled towards Josette who intertwined mine and Jacob's hands in hers. "I love you both. But it's time for you to go."

"I love you too, Jo." I sniffed some happy tears going to miss her.

Jacob smiled seeing that Joshua had already drawn a circle of salt ready and waiting for us. "I love you too, Jo Jo."

My daughters and Andrea stepped inside the circle taking the object from their great uncle. "So you should just be able to do the same spell that got you here. And Raelyn you were right. This does feel right to help you."

"Thank you, Uncle Joshua." I sent him a smile hearing the girls and my brother already chanting the spell. Closing my eyes I sighed, drawing the magic from the Ascendent once again. "Sanguinem desimilus , sanguinem generis flantes. Sanguinem desimilus , sanguinem generis flantes...Phasmatos obscuras, ex luces est nes umbres. Phasmatos obscuras, ex luces est nes umbres...Coniunctum est vita....Coniunctum est vita, Sanguinem desimilus , sanguinem generis flantes."

There was a flash of light before I shot my eyes opened and sat upright seeing that we were back in New Orleans cemetery. Everyone was starting to wake up. "Raelyn!" Whipping my head around I heard Klaus's voice before he vamped me up into his embrace, wrapping his arms around my waist tightly. He buried his face in the crook of my neck.

"Nik, ohhhh..." Flinging my arms around his neck I started crying into his chest. Breathing in his scent I clutched his black leather jacket until I realized something. "Wait, wait, wait. Nik I have to tell you something."

He broke the hug but still hugged me against his chest. "What is it, Rae?"

"Josette told me something while we were over there." I smiled, draping my arms over his shoulders, grinning like a child on Christmas. Seeing him mirror the same expression. "We're...we're gonna have another baby."

Comments really appreciated ❤️ Melvia-ito