Everyone goes back to a simpler conversation except Yashika. She looks like she'll murder me the second she's given a chance. It's obvious why but I also have an urge to keep her miles away from him.

"Okay! Now there's a surprise for the birthday boy" Shreya, one of their classmates says playfully "Rey you didn't think we would forget it's your birthday did you?"

I am shocked hearing this. I didn't even know it was his birthday. Shreya drags him to the crowd and everyone else follows them but I stop Dhruv and Sid from going.

"It's his birthday and no one told me?!" I whisper yelled making sure only they hear me

Dhruv shrugs casually "I thought you knew"

"Who would tell me?" I ask annoyed

"You and Rey spend so much time together nowadays so we thought you'd know" Sid teases

"Shut up Sid" I try to act mad

"Anyways, what's the big deal? You don't care about him so.." Sid draws out making me snap "I do"

The words come out wrongly "I mean how would it look if his girlfriend doesn't know his birthday"

"Girlfriend?" Dhruv smirks

"Fake girlfriend" I say feeling frustrated by them picking on every word of mine

"You don't worry about that. Both of you are doing a good job. I mean 'his present and future, Yashika being his past" Sid teases me, by quoting my own words

I groan trying to cover my red face, feeling embarrassed while they laugh at me.

Reyhaan's POV

Deep down I somehow knew Yashika would try to bring the 'first time' topic in front of Aadhya because she's my 'girlfriend'. But honestly I didn't want Aadhya to know about it. At Least not this way.

Though I'm impressed by the way she handled the situation maturely.

I cut the cake my class had arranged which actually was a surprise, during which like a good boyfriend I gave the first bite to Aadhya and then to my friends. Everyone bought the little act thoroughly while Yashika did as well but she was super angry. I thought that she'd unwantedly create a drama and pull Aadhya down. But Aadhya is smart enough to handle people like her.

After that, we left soon and all of them were just teasing us saying we were really eager to spend the night alone and that Aadhya must have a surprise for me.

Yeah right

Dhruv and Sid also didn't miss an opportunity to tease us. Obviously we couldn't say anything in front of everyone.

"Anaya is staying at the hotel with her cousins" Aadhya's voice breaks my train of thoughts.

"Oh then you're home alone huh?" I reply while focusing on the road as I drive

"Yup"

"We did a pretty good job of pretending no?" I ask further

"Yeah I guess, it looked like everyone believed. Or they were just good actors"

"Let's hope they bought our act" I say

"Yeah otherwise all our hard work would go in vain" She says while rubbing her hands for some heat.

I hum

I press the brakes stopping the car at the entrance of her apartment.

None of us say anything, we just sit in a comfortable silence.