S4, EP 15: No Body Wins.

SEASONNNNNNN FINALEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Katsuki ran for as long as he could, explosions were everywhere and sometimes the floor would fall apart. Izuku moved on top of the pillars using One For All.

At one point the explosions and chaos stopped, Katsukis could see his breath in the cool air and only heard his breathing. He stopped running but couldn't see anything. He turned around and was hit with a hard punch to his jaw, he flew into the pillar in front of him. Before he reached the ground, dark green rope-like things grabbed him by each of his legs and arms and slammed him into the wall.

"Oh this is fucking sick!" Bakugo yelled as Izuku laughed. He formed a knife of light from his palm and threw it at Bakugos, it landed by his head and only missed him by just a few inches.

After a while, Katsuki was impaled by at least nine knifes, one is his left leg and arm, one in his right arm, his shoulder, and some other places, he was bleeding out and when he couldn't take it anymore, he was released. He fell to the ground and the knives were pushed down further.

"I wonder how slow she wanted me to go, I wonder how much you can take before you surrender." he lifted Katsukis head up with the edge of his knife, her snatched his head away and weakly stood up as he pulled the knife out of his shoulder and arm, he grunted as his clothes became soaked in blood.

"I—will never...surrender to you." He said weakly, Izuku turned around. "That may be true, but everyone has a breaking point, I mean, you never expected me to turn to the dark side, did you?!" He turned around smiled so brightly his eyes shut, as soon as he opened them he only saw light before he was hit with a powerful blast. It sent him flying back and destroying one of the pillars. The rock fell on Izuku and the rest of it piled onto him.

Katsuki sighed of relief. If he had to use the rest of his energy to survive, then so be it. Even he was surprised he managed to land a blow.

He looked at his hand and the small sparks flying from his palm, he took a deep breath and removed the rest of the knives. Then he stared at the pile of bricks Izuku was under, waiting for movement.

Eventually they did move, suddenly, and all at once. The bricks began floating in the air and Izuku jumped up and yelled as the bricks were sent flying towards Katsuki. He ran again and propelled himself in the air, jumped off one of the pillars and charged towards Deku. His reaction was a second too late, Katsuki tackled him and the two were sent rolling on the floor.

Immediately, Bakugo started punching Deku countless times until he grabbed the blondes neck and punched him back. Deku was enjoying it, but Katsuki just wanted it be either.

When was Bakugo was on top of him, Deku disappeared into thin air, Katsuki felt a hard kick to his back as he grabbed his head and pulled him back. Deku held a knife against his neck.

"Mhmm, that was too good, unfortunately I have to cut this short." He attempted to slash his neck but Katsuki blew up, literally. His explosion was so great that it sent both of them flying in the same direction. Bakugo landed next to Deku.

The impact had caused him to bleed out some more. He could no longer move as blood squirted from his arterys, he winced in pain.

"Alright, Kacchan, I don't want things to end this way." He said breathlessly. Deku wasn't as far gone as he thought, he was still Izuku, he was just hurt. Katsuki saw this now.

"Then why should they? It's not too late to turn back, you don't have to help Y/n."

"I don't have to, but I want to. I still hate you with every bone in my body."

"Yeah, I know how you feel about me. I know I made you and Y/n's lives a living hell in middle school, I was...I guess I was a little jealous of you two."