S3, EP 27: Purity

"Purity?" Izuku spoke. It seems the others were too frightened to speak. Bakugo must've just been in pain from the restraints.

"Yep! You know the game! I mean, it doesn't really matter if you wanna play or not, I'll make you."

"Yeah right! I'm not playing that stupid game!" Bakugos chains rattled at every move. Y/n frowned. She then pointed her gun at Shoto. "What are the rules?"

'She only loaded three billets earlier, she used one on Midoriya so...what are the chances of me getting shot?'

She raised an eyebrow. "Um...I don't know."

Click

True, he was ready for the gun to shoot him but to his surprise, it didn't. "Fine—"

"You're gonna try to kill us, aren't you?" Bakugo asked ever since bluntly. Then she pointed the gun at him. "If you don't win, then yeah. But I'll play fair, okay?" She opened the cylinder and loaded two more bullets. That left only two spots available...

Purity can be a terrible game if people make the price as deadly as right now. Usually, the game is played with betting foods or something valuable. Fake guns, roleplay. You get it. One is supposed to spew their sins, if they lie then they get something taken away, tell the truth, they move to the next person. No one gains anything. Ad Y/n's twisting the rules, she's playing Russian roulette.

She rolled the cylinder, pulled a chair over, and sat down. "The faster we get this over with, the faster Deku gets medical treatment, I'll release you after. And...maybe give your quirks back."

"Oh yeah?! What if you get shot?" She just shrugged. "Then I get shot, and Bakugo goes to jail, Midoriya loses One For All, and Todoroki has another scar to his collection." She smiled and played with the cylinder.

"Todoroki?" Izuku looked at him, he noticed his very sad facial expression. Then he looked at Bakugo for answers. "She burned a snowflake into his chest."

"Oh..." Shoto glared at Bakugo.

"Enough. Who's going first?" Izuku looked back, he huffed and puffed. "We're not playing--" She then shoved the gun to his forehead.

"You it is then, if you want to be that way. Is it true you hurt yourself to get Y/n to stay with you?" His eyes went wide, so did the others. They all looked at him. "You tore at your neck, starved yourself, staying up endless nights obsessing over her. I'm sure you even cut yourself."

"I would never--" She grabbed his arm, he winced as she rolled up his sleeve. It revealed to be a couple of red cuts, on his wrist. Only in the first stage. There were also some faint ones, that indicated he had some history.

"Midoriya..."

"Deku!" Being Izuku, he was already on the verge of tears. Y/n would never do this, she'd never. This wasn't her. It was vile and crude. He felt so betrayed. But he was in the wrong. He knew he was. That's where the guilt came from.

"Is it true?" She was ready to press the trigger, her grip on his wrist tightened. then Shoto kicked him in the back. He looked down, tears fell onto his sweater.

"Y-yes..." His voice cracked and his eyes closed shut. She pressed the trigger but the gun only clicked, no bullets. She chuckled. "You got lucky."

She stood up and went over to Bakugo. "I told you! I'm not playing!"

"Is it true you abused Y/n?" His eyes went wide, she aggresivly shoved the gun to his forehead. Izuku and Shoto looked at him. "What?! I-I never laid a hand on her!"

"You never punched her? Threatened to leave? I'm sure you were gaslighting her too, We all know you used to bully her, but after you got together--without her consent, she's never really been the same has she?"

"She was fine! She wasn't any different!"

"Not towards you. Especially after you choked her."

"I didn't do that!" She gripped the gun tighter. "Is that your final answer?"

"Yes! Cause I didn't--" She shot his leg, Bakugo screamed. "Son of a bitch!" His blood dripped onto the floor. Izuku didn't know why he was so surprised.

"I know we all have sinned but hitting your partner is just pathetic." Then she stepped over to Todoroki. But she handed the gun to him. Much to everyone's surprise.

"I want you to go last."

I stopped posting two at a time bc the second one always gets more reads than the first and I wonder if I'm confusing people—