S3, EP 11: Shh!

After discovering about Bakugos weird plan, it was almost like you were meant to find out. Of course, you weren't sure how to approach this. You couldn't tell him you looked through his phone! You'd seem like a creep.

You weren't thinking of following him, you weren't thinking of that at all.

Tonight was just another sleepless night, it was just like any other sleepless night. You go to sleep for about an hour, when you wake up you can't fall asleep so you stay on your phone until you decide to do something or until it dies. Sometimes it's hard to pull away from your phone.

However, this lovely night had you in the common room. Anyone could mistake you for being asleep, it was dark and you lowered your screen light. Well, anyone not trying to sneak out.

You heard footsteps and wondered why someone would be up—but you felt like a hypocrite. Maybe they couldn't sleep. But the dark figure went past you and into the hall, you knew they were heading out when they opened the door.

'Hmm, I don't want anyone to get in trouble I should probably tell them to get back inside.' You got up from your spot and slipped on your shoes and jacket.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

And that's how you ended up following Bakugo. You only knew it was him when you saw his hair after he looked back. What was he doing sneaking out? It didn't seem like him—it wasn't like him at all.

The street lights were enough for you, the passing cars. Until he made a turn down a deep dark ally way. Every now and then he'd stop and wait a few seconds before continuing. But you weren't sure if he knew you were there or not.

He reached the most isolated place you could think of. A vacant parking lot behind a building, surrounded by others. It felt as though no one would be able to hear anything. It was so eerie, so dark and mysterious. Why ever would Bakugo meet someone here? Not to mention the smell.

You hid behind on the buildings. Peering out every now and then. He eventually spoke up, sounding angry. "What took you so long?" It sounded rhetorical.

"Love, I had to clean up," it was that girl, you recognized her plain voice. From the license exam. "This is about what I did, right?" You heard the slight worry in her voice. But she still looked him in the eye.

"You gave her the camera..."

"I-I know, she was nice—"

"You told them..." he sounded so disappointed.

"I—"

"You gave her the camera! And you told them!!" At this point, he was ready to hit her. But restrained himself, it's not worth it. "They didn't seem like how you...described them—"

"What?" He sounded threatening now, daring her to repeat it. He neared closer, but she didn't back up like most people.

"I didn't think they were liars..."

Liars.

Bakugo had snapped and blasted her into the building you were hiding behind. It rumbled, she groaned as she tried to get up but he was already in her face. "Think harder next time."

You weren't sure what was happening. You went to look but fell back as a roaring explosion made the building shake again. A handful of explosions was enough to alarm the whole neighborhood!

A loud gunshot left you shaking, the flashbacks came and went. Just as the continuous gunshots came and went. You slapped your hands over your mouth and felt tears trickle down your face. The next gunshot—he must've blown his head—blood—everywhere—you saw it splatter.

You heard the gun fall.

That was the one time, you did nothing in a situation where you could've done everything.