S2, EP 13: I Am Here! With a Drunk Shoto..

Y/n found her phone a few feet away, Izuku had sent his location to her as well. She had to double-check Shoto to make sure he was okay to fight. To which he replied,

"Yeah I'm fine! I'm tired not I told you—I meant I'm not tired."

"Mhm." She grabbed his arm and led him. He could be in trouble—he is in trouble! She had a bad feeling about this, a bad bad feeling.

The walk seemed to wake him up, hopefully, he could still fight. If not, they'd have to be a rescue squad. Because Y/n sure as hell isn't fighting.

"Agh! I-I don-don't have a pl-plan!" She randomly blurted out as they continued to run. "You don't need a plan, just go in there with a...full head." Shoto won't admit it but he enjoys being dragged around. Well right now.

Shoto jumped in before Y/n, attacking Stain with his ice and made him jump back from killing Izuku. Y/n should be there too...she shouldn't be delaying.

"Sorry I'm late. Your text wasn't specific enough Midoriya." A sigh of relief left him, his leg was cut and he was on the floor.

'Okay Y/n, just don't get cut! Don't get hurt! And you can do this!'

But her legs wouldn't move, she wouldn't move. She took a few deep breaths, which turned into uncontrollable breathing. She slapped her hands to her mouth, she still felt her heart racing.

Eventually, Y/n gathered up the little of her courage and jumped in. But she was jumping in the middle of a blade between Shoto and Stain. Just as he slid past Shoto and prepared to cut him. Without thinking, Y/n released her black flames, that engulfed her at once.

When she landed, a split second after her flames got brighter and bigger, no one could see her. Stain jumped back and Shoto was forcibly knocked to the floor.

'Wow that was easier than I thought.'

Those flames died down and Y/n got up from her fetal position. Now she was facing Stain, the...hero killer.

His eyes went from wide to—she couldn't even describe it. He swung at her, managing to slightly slice her cheek before she ducked.

It didn't take long before Y/n was deeply cut in her arm. She shot her black flames at him and made him jump back again.

She froze her wound, the blood came to a stop and now she was feeling her insides freeze.

'Is he gone?' There was no noise after that, no breathing, talking, no footsteps.

Rule No. 1) Never let your guard down.

A small sigh left Y/n. "Watch out!" Shoto yelled, she whirled out, Stain came from above, ready to strike her with a katana. She was frozen with fear. Shoto shot a stream of ice along with some fire inside, Stain then did something unpredictable.

He dodged Todorokis's attack. His feet touched the concrete and he slid. He licked his blade clean of blood, then started to kneel. And place his blade on the floor.

Y/n looked at Shoto, on the floor and paralyzed. Then she looked at Stain, who was kneeling to her.

"All I want to do is talk," he explained and looked up at her, Y/n was still panting from fear he caused her.

"A-ab-about wh-what?"

"Don't listen to him Y/n!" Shoto yelled but she ignored him.

"Your sister, of course." He stood up, he didn't look as if he was going to attack. Y/n still didn't trust him, but whatever he had to say about her sister...she needed to hear.

"H-how do y-you k-know—Sh-shes dead."

"Ah yes, very sad...we had a lot in common. She told me if I ever met you to spare you, and kill your family." Everybody's eyes went wide.

"And ya know, she wasn't a hero but—"

"She wasn't a villain..."

"Nope but she sure was something. To fulfill her request, I hope you know what I must do."

"Th-That's why...it-it was him th-this whole time..." she started putting the broken pieces together. "Y-you're him!" She smiled...

"Huh—"

And Y/n was naive enough to hug him.