He stood up and greeted his business friends who inturn greeted him with respect. Asking everyone to have dinner he went and sat with his mother.

Arnav who was listening their talks silently went and sat in the garden. From distance he saw how every member of the family made sure to pamper Kushi and Aarav the most. His mother went one step ahead and didn't even left Kushi's hand.

This was all His Uncle wanted. His Indraneel uncle always wanted Kushi to get settled in big family where everyone respect her and adore her. He wanted Kushi to be surrounded with love and care. In his insecurities, is he snatching away all her happiness ?

Wiping his tears he went inside as NK came and pulled him for dinner. After completing Dinner they all went and calling off the day everyone retired to their room.

Arnav went to freshen up and came out only to see Aarav was sleeping peacefully on the bed and Kushi is nowhere to be seen. He walked ahead and saw her in the poolside lying on the recliner looking at the sky.

He went and laid beside her and she snuggled to him as soon as he laid there.

Kushi - Iam so happy today Arnav ji.....

Arnav caressed her hair and heard her speaking.

Kushi - I have always thought that our Aarav will be left alone just like how I was during my childhood. But see..... Now he has a family, Dadi Dadi, Chachu Chachi, Nannu, Bua, Rishab Bhaiya...... He has many people to love him as family. He won't have a life where he has to keep everything with himself. He will have his family to celebrate him when he brings success and there will be his family to give him strength when he fails. He will have hands over his head to be showered with blessings. Hein na Arnav ji.....

Arnav looked at her silently as she was smiling through tears. She is over the moon.

Kushi - Arnav ji....

Arnav - Hmm.....

Kushi - Shall we stay here for two more days than decided ? Just two days..... Please......

Arnav kissed her forehead - If that's what you want.....

She grinned - Thanks....

Arnav gave a small smile - Shall we go to sleep ?

Kushi - Haan.....

They both stood up and went inside and laid on their place.

It was next morning -

Arnav woke up and saw it was 6 in the morning. He stood up and went out stretched his arms and walked through the corridor.

While he was walking he stopped abruptly when he saw Aarti and Anurag sleeping in their room. Tears formed in his eyes as he stood and watched them.

Slowly he stepped inside their room and kept watching them. They are his Papa and Mumma.... His parents...... the Parents who loves him like nothing.

He went and laid inbetween them holding their hands just like how Aarav holds his and Kushi's. Thousands and lakhs of confusions were running in his mind. He didn't knew what to do next ?

Few minutes passed when Aarti opened her eyes. Her sleep flew far away when she saw Arnav lying beside her. She gasped and raised little bit to see Anurag was sleeping. Tears formed in her eyes as she couldn't believe that their son is actually in their room.

She saw that Arnav was holding her hands and looking at the ceiling as tears were flowing from his eyes freely. Arnav didn't even realise the movements from her.

It felt as if someone caught her throat. She looked at her husband and extending her other hand she shook him vigorously.

Aarti - An...u...Anurag ji..... Wake up....