Teju- you didn't eat??

Karan - no...how can I....jab meri biwi.....ka kuch pata nahi tha ...woh kaha thi...

Teju- i've some important work( you will know later)

Karan -may i know... what work...that...you come home this late ...

Teju- none of your business....( Before Karan could say anything...)...khana lagao...mein ati hun....and left from there..

Karan sighed....and arrange their plates.. after some time...teju went down....and karan serve her... food.....and himself also...then both started having... food no one said a word!!....

Karan was looking at her...... while eating...and eat chilly... absent mindly.....and started coughing ...badly.. which caught teju's attention....she looked at him..and panicked...and immediately started patting his back...and made him...drink water...and-oh shit!! Are you okay!!

Karan nodded and said - woh galti hai... chilly....and about to say something...

Teju- dhyan khaan hai...tumhara Haan.....you know ...you can't handle...chilly...dekh kar khana chahiye tha....na...aur...cooks ....ko...toh pata hai...tum nahi ... khate. Spicy....phir bhi....ruko....mein kala bolti hun...unko....
( Continuously blabbering)

Karan was looking at her smiling....😁

Teju- are you mad....meri yaha...jaan chali gayi thi....aur tum has rahe ho.....

Karan - you still care for me....😌

Teju immediately stopped....and got up from her place and said - it's late...i think i should go......

About to left...

Karan - you still care for me....you can't run away always....

Teju- i didn't Run away it was you who didn't even think to share this important news with me....(Coldly)and Rahi baat care ki...i never stop caring...for you... Karan...and left from there...

Karan was standing there..... smiling as he got to know...that..teju is still caring for him.....

Karan looked at her retraiting figure.... And Said - I know you are angry!! But I know.  You can't behave like this all the times 💓... every thing will be fine soon "sweety pie 🥧"whispered....

Next day!!

Male were in living room talking randomly and females were inside kitchen......Karan was already there... ....teju come down...in her casual wears.... Was about to leave...

Karan saw her and said - Good morning Sweety!!...

Teju glare at him...all look at her....smiling as after so many days...they saw her...in home at morning...

Td- good morning princess ..( smilingly)

Teju - good morning dad.. slightly smiling....and wish others...

And after sometimes....ladies come from kitchen saw teju...they were shocked as well as..happy....

Td- good morning baccha!! cupping her face... kissed her forehead...

Teju - good morning mom...

Tm smiled...teju was about to say something....

Km- let's have breakfast!!.come saying she dragged her to dining....and made her sit on chair.....

Teju made a crying face...and glare at karan... because of him...she has to sit here...

Karan chukled at her....

Then km started serving her.....fill her plate with food....teju gasped looking at food...

Teju- mama i can't eat this much!!

Km- shut up!! You are not going anywhere....if you didn't finish the launch...no more discussion ( sternly)

Teju looked at kd...for help...he shooked his head as he can't help her...in this matter...

Teju sighed and started eating her food silently....

After breakfast!!..

Teju- ok I'm leaving now.....I'll be late don't wait for me (looking at karan)

They nodded and teju left ...

After that karan called someone and said- she is now went outside.... keep following her...and if there is some problem then call me.....ok..!!

Km- beta...yeh sab!!

Karan- I've hired a. Bodyguard for her...

Km- par agar use pata chala she will get more angry on you!!

Karan - it's ok mama...but her safety is more important for me now....

Km nodded... understanding

Karan - ok mom I'm leaving now...... hugged her and left ..

Km prayed in her mind ( please bhagwan mere baccho ke jindegi mein sab sahi kardo)...

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

So here is the 44th chapter of my story!!

How's the chapter???

Are you liking the story??

Hope you all are liking the story....as I said English is not my language, ignore grammatical mistakes and it will also have some Hindi and English mix dialogues..

Don't forget to like and comment and also give your feedback 😄

~yours lovely writer 🤍

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼