"Whaaaat...?" Everyone shouted at the same time.

"She said, the lights automatically switched off in our room. And she saw the bed getting pressed as if someone sitting on it"

"What rubbish?" Anjana said.

"I think she should have had a nightmare," Nani said seriously.

"No Ammaji. In the fear of ghosts, she stayed in the Pooja room all night without sleeping. I too slept in the living room only. I took her to our room only early in the morning. She was sitting covering herself with a quilt. Could not control herself, just now she dozed off, " Manohar started eating hurriedly.

"Eat slowly..." Nani said.

"I have to go back to my room. If she wakes up, she will get scared if I am not there with her"

All of them looked at one another questioningly. Manohar left the dining after having breakfast.

"I just can't believe this... I had been up for many nights... I never felt something like that" Anjana said sarcastically.

Arnav bit his inner lip to control his smile, thinking she might feel it tonight.

"This is just her maze... she will be all right..." said Sudhakar.

That was when they saw Arnav's lawyer Mr. Roy coming. They spared a glance.

"I will just come Mr. Roy please wait," Arnav said.

Mr. Roy nodded ok and sat on the living room couch.

"Hari Prakash, give orange juice to Mr. Roy," Arnav said.

Hari Prakash nodded okay, poured orange juice into a glass, and went to Mr. Roy to give it to him.

Finishing his breakfast, Arnav came to Mr. Roy and sat in front of him.

"Is it ready?"

"Yeah..." Roy forwarded some papers to Arnav.

He read it and then looked at Khushi.

"Khushi, come here" Arnav called her.

Khushi came to them and sat next to Arnav. Though no one looked at them their concentration was only on them.

Signing the papers, Arnav gave them to Khushi.

"Sign it"

Khushi signed the papers. Arnav gave it back to Mr. Roy.

"I will register it today itself," Roy said.

"Thank you, Mr Roy. Send me the documents after registering it"

"Sure ASR" Roy left.

Arnav was about to go to his room with Khushi when the landline rang. Arnav attended the call. The call was from the security of RM.

"Sir, someone is here to meet you"

"Yeah coming..." Arnav disconnected the call and looked that Khushi.

"You go to our room. I'll be back"

Khushi nodded ok and headed to their room. Arnav came out and looked at the entrance. A man was standing there with a box in his hand.

"Who are you? Why are you here to meet me?" Arnav asked.

"Aman sir sent it to you, sir"

Taking his mobile Arnav called Aman.

"Yes ASR?"

"Whom did you send to RM?"

"Is he there?"