Chapter 5: Back to Somewhat Normal.

(I am happy to announce that Tears of the ORC is becoming my main book for a while. This is a story I really want to focus on for a month or two so expect a lot for updates for this book.)

It had been a few days since Asia was saved. Rias had pulled some strings and Asia and Zelda were now staying with Issei, Y/n , and their parents. Goro and Miki had taking a liking to both of the blondes the second they had arrived and insisted the two girls called them Father and Mother, which Zelda and Asia were both happy to much to Issei and Y/n's embarrassment. Asia and Zelda ended up sharing a room which they were fine with but sometimes Zelda spent more time in Y/n's room then her own.

Speaking of the two their relationship was blossoming quickly. The two were rarely seen apart whether it was at school or even at home. Their bonding usually consisted of Y/n teaching Zelda how to play video games or them just listening to music together. In school it was the opposite, it was Zelda who would make sure Y/n payed attention in class and took really good notes, something he was decent at before but Zelda was better then him. Of course, the two were still naturally competitive with each other especially when it came to cooking. Whenever the two were on cooking duty together, they would try to one-up each other with their cooking. However, they usually ended up going too far leading to Issei and Asia having to separate the two before it got too bad, but at the end of the day the two would laugh it off and go back to being pretty much best friends.

(Timeskip)

Right now, it was after school and everyone was in the ORC Clubroom. Rias was standing at the front of the room.

Rias: Alright, I think it's time to get Issei and Asia some familiars.

Issei: A familiar is like a animal or creature you make a contract with right? I remember hearing about those is old fantasy novels.

Rias: You are correct. Y/n, Zelda?

Y/n: Yeah?

Zelda: What is it Rias?

Rias: Would you like to get some Familiars?

Y/n: That sounds pretty cool.

Zelda: I would love to.

Rias: Alright, but first let us show you our familiars.

Rias then held out her hand and a bat like creature appeared on her hand.

Rias: This is my familar. Does she look familiar to you Issei?

Issei: Uh, is she supposed to?

The familiar then turned into a girl and Issei remembered who she was.