Chapter 3: Strays, Nuns, and First Crushes

It had been a few days since Issei had become a devil and had been attacked by the Fallen Angel Dohaseek and Y/n had come to the rescue abord the Master Cycle. Right now, Y/n is with the ORC in the club room. Koneko had been serious when she said Y/n's lap was her new favorite seat, she was sitting in his lap eating a chocolate bar Y/n had brought and he was giving her headpats. Issei then walked into the room with an acoustic guitar in his hands.

 Issei then walked into the room with an acoustic guitar in his hands

Y/n: Woah, nice guitar Issei, where did you find it?

Issei: One of the girls in my class gave it to me, said it was a gift for dealing with The Perverted Duo earlier.

Y/n: You saying you beat up the bastards without me?

Koneko: Damn, I would have liked to seen that..

Issei: Eh, it wasn't much. I just crashed their heads together that's all.

Y/n: Ah, a classic move.

Koneko: You got that right.

Y/n then got an idea in his head.

Y/n: Hey Issei, you mind if I see that guitar?

Issei: Oh yeah, sure.

Y/n: Koneko can ya sit next to me for a minute. I need to do something real quick.

Koneko begrudgingly gets off of Y/n's lap and sits next to him. 

Kiba: You play Guitar Y/n?

Y/n: A little, I was never the best.

Issei: He's lying. He was a prodigy. See just watch.

Issei then hands him the guitar as Y/n suddenly gets a familiar song in his head and he starts to play it.

Once the song had finished. Issei, Kiba, and Koneko clapped and so did Rias and Akeno who had arrivied quitely once Y/n had started the tune.

Issei: See, what did I tell you guys?

Kiba: I suppose you were right Issei, he seems like a prodigy.

Koneko: Nice Job, Y/n.

Y/n: Ah shucks, yall are gonna me blush.

Rias and Akeno then spoke up.

Rias: Well that was a nice way to enter the club room.

Akeno: I had no idea that our Handsome Y/n was such a talented guitarist.