Chapter 1: Everything Changes

(I found this the other day and IT'S A BANGER)

[Chapter Start]

The brothers arrived outside the gates of Kuoh Academy. The school they both attended and apparently were very popular especially with the female population.

 The school they both attended and apparently were very popular especially with the female population

Girl 1: Look! It's The Hero and Duke of Kuoh!

Girl 2: OMG, Y/n is so handsome!

Girl 3: I wonder if Issei has a girlfriend. I'd love to be his girlfriend!

Girl 4: They are the Big 3 among the males of this school. Imagine The Hero, The Duke, and The Prince teaming up.

The brothers give friendly waves to the girls who all swoon while Issei and Y/n sweatdrop at their reaction. Y/n and Issei where one of 3 boys who were not major perverts unlike the rest of the male student body. The other being Kiba Yuuto of the ORC or the Occult Research Club. Issei and Y/n were always dealing with The Perverted Duo of Kuoh Academy known as Motohama and Matsuda. Y/n who being the muscle while Issei was the brains. Thus Y/n as known has the Hero for his Chivalrous personality when it came to dealing with the duo while Issei was known as the Duke for his cunning strategies of making the duo look like even bigger idiots. Y/n once had a dream where Issei was a part of the perverted duo and it was instead known as The Perverted Trio, but he woke up and was glad that was the farthest thing from reality.

Y/n: So you think we are going to have to deal with those perverted idiots this semester?

Issei: It's not a matter of if brother, only a matter of when.

And speaking of timing, the brothers happened to over hear the duo talking about "sightseeing" and the two walked up behind them.

Issei: Well, well, well what do we have here.

Y/n: I believe we have ourselves some dumbasses being perverts again.

The perverted duo looked up to see Y/n prosthetic arm's hand making clicking noises while Issei was cracking his knuckles.