Chapter 1

In the distant past, after the chaos of iron and flame subsided, many creatures baked by the Witches scattered across the world. Among them were the Five. Five Cookies, graced with Soul Jam of the purest kind. Wise and powerful, they rallied others to their cause. As kings and queens, they ruled the Cookies, bringing in a golden age of peace and prosperity. But this age was not fated to last. A harbinger of darkness appeared and let shadow and evil infest the land. And once more, the world erupted into chaos. But the five Cookie heroes, guardians of peace, have risen. Twilight had covered the land, and the war for destiny began.

But when fighting the evil, she had stolen the Cookies' Soul Jams, and in the wake of the massive explosion, the heroes and Dark Enchantress Cookie vanished. The Cookies, having lost their five greatest heroes, struggled to hold back the terrifying forces of the Darkness. The vast civilization of Cookies began to crumble. As time passed, when even the whispers of once-grand kingdoms and poems of epic heroes died out, an ordinary Cookie opened his eyes to find himself in a Witch's rickety oven. GingerBrave had risen.

However, there were more parts to the story than what Cookies may tell others. During the time of the Five Cookies, there were two islands; one was the Boba Atoll; a land of boba people, run by the great Honeydew Cookie and her husband Jelly Cookie. The other was the Ice Cream Isle, run by one ruler; Granita Cookie. They kept their lands far from communicating with each other and the kingdoms run by the Five Cookies. They insisted that their lands were far better than the multiple. But like the Cookie kingdoms, terror struck them as well. The islands vanished, leaving two Cookie survivors; the princesses, and future queens from the two kingdoms.

...

"I know the story. Mom told me like 1,000 times. He runs away from the oven, creates a society, yadda yadda yadda. Everyone in our nations knows the story of GingerBrave's daring ovenbreak."

The sky was tar-black, covered with dark clouds as the rain poured down. On surfaces surrounding two young women, the rain went pitter-patter, tapping on tree bark as it slid off the leaves. Birds flew to their nests in trees to seek cover from the heavy downpour. Puddles plinked as the women stepped through them, shivering and panting. They had no umbrellas, for they were drenched and had gotten whisked away by the storm. "You're insane for making us leave our islands. We could've rebuilt our lands," MagicShell said.

She was a young lady with dripping ice cream hair with chocolate chunks in it. Her eyes were a milk chocolate brown and she wore a dark brown crop top and black flowy pants with white platform heels. Her makeup was smeared, her eyeliner and mascara running down her face from the rain. "I'm not crazy. I know what I'm doing. Even if our people wouldn't let us, we're reestablishing our homelands through our diverse cultures," Milk Tea replied.

This was the calmer person when examining both of the young women. Milk Tea had mocha-colored gelatin hair, unkempt with unevenly cut and darker ends and a dark brown streak in her bangs with tapioca pearls scattered in her hair. Her eyes were a light pink. She also wore a matcha green yukata and sandals. Around her waist hung a bottle, carrying no kind of beverage. "Don't you have a parasol you always carry around? We could use that to keep us from getting more drenched," MagicShell added.

"That's used for my magic. And please refrain from asking about my bottle, for I have nothing inside of it at the moment," Milk Tea stated.

MagicShell sighed and went under a tree, slumping down. They had been traveling for far too long now. From swimming across the ocean to land to walking through the forest to find shelter, they had found nothing. Milk Tea pursed her lips and joined her friend under a wet tree as the rain continued its downpour. "You know, if you take out the fact that we're stranded in the middle of a random forest, this is a nice scenery to paint," she said.