"when i went to his room yeah...what happened?" i asked and he sighed.

"ion know what the hell going on....he's saying he not completely sure why micah would even try to do that shit....he said he noticed he would start tryna talk shit about me or about me being with you...

i'm just lost on why MICAH would be the one complaining and not draco. and draco couldn't tell me why he didn't try and warn me- according to him he knew what was gonna happen so he was gonna be there to have my back." he said before getting into bed.

i found myself smiling some when zoltan moved to get closer to taiyo,"yo son clingy." taiyo said and i shrugged.

"so what? you and draco still gonna be close or?"

"once he put his hands on you we started becoming distant...i didn't like that shit one bit and wanted to kill him- ion know shit just weird..." he said and i nodded.

"what you gonna do for zoltan birthday?" he asked and i pouted.

"stoppp he still got some time before he's 1..." i said and taiyo laughed.

"you don't got too long."

"i'll probably just throw sumn small at my dads place to be honest...he's 1 it's not like he'll remember it so i'm not finna go above and beyond and spend a lot of money." i said and he nodded.

"whatever you do lemme know and i'll help you out with decorations or whatever." he said as he picked up zoltan.

zoltan started laughing and reaching for the chain around his neck,"looks like i gotta buy you a chain too huh?" taiyo said putting zoltan down.

"you know what i just thought about..." i mumbled and taiyo looked at me.

"memia gonna be having her baby around zoltan's first birthday and rose not gonna be too far behind." i said and taiyo nodded.

"you not lying...damn when they get older draco gonna have to put in money for birthdays and shit." taiyo said shaking his head and i nodded.

"you so pretty." taiyo said outta nowhere and i smiled a lil.

i hummed in response as i heard a loud snore making me look at zoltan who was passed out with his head against taiyo's shoulder.

"sleep like he work or sumn." i said shaking my head and pulled the cover over him.

᯽᯽᯽

"zoltan you slobbing on me gang..." i heard as my eyes fluttered open.

zoltan was sitting on taiyo's chest and slob was definitely on his face,"you needa start walking wit yo chubby self." taiyo said and zoltan started babbling.

"y'all gonna stop making fun of my baby weight." i rasped and both their heads turned towards me.

"mamama." zoltan quickly said crawling off taiyo.

"hey babyboy." i said sitting up and picked him up.

"you hungry?" i asked him as he reached for my face.

"i already fed him." taiyo said and and zoltan mugged him.

i laughed at zoltan's face,"you just fat." i said shaking my head as taiyo poked zoltan's side making him giggle.

"you know my mama asked about y'all the other day..." he said and i looked at him as i got up.

"what she say?" i asked walking to the bathroom and he followed behind me.

"where's storm? and his sweet baby boy zoltan?" he mocked her accent.

"how come you never mentioned she was hispanic?" i asked and he shrugged.

at first glance you couldn't really tell until she spoke.

"dads haitian and she's hispanic. there i told you." he said and i rolled my eyes.

"okay taiyo."

"okay storm." he said grabbing zoltan from me.

"that's why he don't even like you foreal." i said as zoltan started grabbing his hair.

"don't lie to yourself." taiyo said waving me off.

i shook my head and decided to take a quick shower, once i finished i put on a grey t-shirt and a pair of black ripped jeans.

i walked down the hall to the living room and saw taiyo at the door,"nigga move my brother live here." i heard knowing it was nadia.

i shook my head as she walked in with william behind her and he was holding bailey.

"uncle storm!" she yelled seeing me.

william put her down and she ran to me hugging my legs,"heyy pooh i haven't seen you in so longggg! you wanna stay the night?" i asked and she quickly nodded her head looking up at me.

"damn i just got you- i see how it is." william said shaking his head.

bailey didn't respond instead she reached her arms up and i laughed picking her up,"she know her uncle better." i said and william flipped me off before he grabbed zoltan.

"anyways we came to see if y'all want to go out to eat, my girlfriend in the car right now she been doing her makeup." nadia said and i shrugged.

"i think somebody needa change his diaper first." william said holding his upper lip against his nose.

i looked at zoltan who was breathing slightly hard and his ears looked a tad bit red.

me and taiyo made eye contact,"not it- ha said it first." i quickly said and taiyo shook his head before taking zoltan.