BCW Ep.2: Stunning Jay Promo

MDT: Now, Brad, we are gonna hear from our BCW World Champion; Stunning Jay

The titantron plays a highlight reel of the match, and when it's over, one man's theme song jumps out of the speakers.

Justin: Please Welcome, Your ABW World Champion; "The Falcon", Stunning Jay!

Jay: Thanks man. Now, I'm not here for your run-of-the-mill Champion Promo. I'm out here for a match. No, I'm not proposing an open challenge, but, I hand-picked three men that I feel are three of the best wrestlers on the roster. First, from Charlotte, North Carolina, weighing in at 220 pounds, Cody Rhodes!

Cody Rhodes nods to Jay as he makes his way to the ring.

Jay: Now, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing in at 249 pounds, The Rated-R Superstar, Edge!

Edge looks at Cody and they peer to the ramp where the third entrant stands.

Jay: And from Ayr, Scotland, weighing in at 265 pounds, The Scottish Warrior, Drew McIntyre!

Drew takes his place in the ring.

Jay: alright, y'all are some of the best superstars I know, so don't let this match be a flop a'ight? Remember, whoever wins faces me at BCW Over The Top!×

(Full match again)

Cody Rhodes, Edge, and Drew McIntyre cautiously circle each other, trying to determine who will make the first move. Suddenly, Edge lunges forward, targeting Cody Rhodes with a lightning-quick spear!

Crowd: Ohhh!

Cody Rhodes collapses to the mat, while Edge rises to his feet, basking in the crowd's applause. However, his celebration is short-lived as Drew McIntyre seizes the opportunity, blasting Edge with a devastating Claymore Kick!

Edge crashes against the ropes and falls out of the ring, leaving Drew McIntyre alone in the ring with Cody Rhodes. McIntyre lifts Rhodes to his feet and prepares to deliver another punishing maneuver, but Rhodes counters with a quick low blow!

Cody Rhodes seizes the moment and executes a Cross Rhodes on Drew McIntyre, driving him into the canvas. Rhodes scrambles for the cover, but Edge dives back into the ring, breaking up the pinfall just in time.

Crowd: This is awesome!

Edge and Rhodes engage in a fierce back-and-forth, exchanging strikes and high-impact maneuvers. Meanwhile, Drew McIntyre starts to recover on the outside, eyeing the action inside the ring.

Drew McIntyre reenters the ring, revitalized and hungry for revenge. He battles both Edge and Rhodes, showcasing his impressive strength and agility. The match gets even more exciting, as all three competitors trade near falls and near submissions.

As the match nears its climax, Edge manages to deliver a spear to Cody Rhodes, nearly breaking him in half. But before Edge can capitalize, Drew McIntyre levels him with a monstrous Claymore Kick, sending him crashing into the turnbuckle!

Crowd: This is awesome! This is awesome!

Drew McIntyre senses victory within his grasp. He hoists Edge onto his shoulders, ready to deliver a match-ending maneuver. However, Cody Rhodes recovers and connects with a Disaster Kick, knocking McIntyre off balance.

Rhodes quickly grabs McIntyre while kicking Edge out of the ring, and and hits a devastating Cross Rhodes. He covers McIntyre, hooking the leg as the referee drops for the count.

Referee: One! Two! Three!

Justin: Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of this match, Cody Rhodes!