EP.3 PT.6

(EOM)

The match intensifies as Sarah Logan refuses to stay down. She begins to focus on Bianca's legs, targeting her opponent's strength. Sarah locks in a modified ankle lock, trying to wear down Bianca's mobility. But Bianca, known for her remarkable strength, powers out of the submission hold, using her core muscles to roll out of danger.

Bianca Belair quickly recovers and takes control of the match once again. She hoists Sarah Logan onto her shoulders, showcasing her incredible strength, and executes a breathtaking KOD in the center of the ring. The impact reverberates through the arena as Bianca goes for the cover.

1...2... but Sarah Logan kicks out just in time, displaying her tenacity and determination to win the match.

Both competitors, now visibly exhausted, rise to their feet, engaging in a fierce exchange of strikes and chops. Sarah delivers a powerful forearm smash, staggering Bianca for a moment. But Bianca retaliates with a whip of her hair, delivering a thunderous crack across Sarah's chest, leaving her dazed and confused.

Seizing the opportunity, Bianca Belair grabs Sarah Logan and positions her for the devastating KOD once more. She lifts Sarah high into the air and executes the move flawlessly, slamming her opponent into the mat with tremendous force. Bianca makes the cover, and this time there's no escape for Sarah.

1...2...3!

Justin: Here is your winner, BIANCA BELAIR!