BCW Ep.2: CM Punk Vs Matt Riddle

Justin: This match is scheduled for one fall! First, making his way to the ring, weighing in at 218 pounds, from Chicago, Illinois, the "Best in the World," CM Punk!

Justin: And his opponent, weighing in at 216 pounds, from Las Vegas, Nevada; The "King of Bros" Matt Riddle!

(Full match)

The bell rings, and the crowd erupts with anticipation. CM Punk starts the match with a series of lightning-fast chain wrestling maneuvers. He tries to ground Riddle, aiming to neutralize his striking abilities. However, Riddle showcases his unorthodox style, utilizing his extensive MMA background with a mix of explosive strikes and unpredictable takedowns. The crowd is on their feet as the exchange of grappling and striking continues, with both competitors showcasing their resilience and agility.

As the match progresses, CM Punk attempts to take control by unleashing his high-flying arsenal. He ascends the turnbuckle, ready to deliver his signature diving elbow drop. But Riddle quickly counters, catching Punk mid-air with a devastating knee strike. The crowd gasps in awe at Riddle's incredible timing and athleticism. Riddle capitalizes on this opportunity, unleashing a flurry of powerful strikes and high-impact suplexes, trying to wear down Punk.

With both competitors displaying incredible endurance, the match intensifies. CM Punk locks in his famous Anaconda Vice, applying excruciating pressure on Riddle's arm and neck. Riddle, refusing to submit, fights through the pain and manages to escape, showcasing his resilience and grappling skills. Riddle retaliates by applying his own submission hold, the Bromission, attempting to force Punk to tap out. But Punk's experience and technical prowess help him reach the ropes, breaking the hold.

As the match reaches its end, fatigue begins to set in. CM Punk and Matt Riddle exchange fierce strikes and breathtaking counters, leaving the audience at the edge of their seats. The match could go either way. In a final surge of energy, Punk executes his trademark GTS, delivering a devastating knee to Riddle's face. Riddle crashes to the mat, and Punk swiftly covers him for the pinfall victory.

Justin: Here is Your Winner: CM Punk!