BCW Ep.2: Ricochet Vs Matt Sydal

MDT: This is gonna be one hell of a match Brad! (Idk why but MDT has this thing where he says Brad alot https://youtu.be/VvXmNNpfz78)

Super: Correct Trey. This is going to be heaven for people who like fast paced action!

Justin Roberts: This match is scheduled for one fall! First, Making his way to the ring, from Pudacah, Kentucky, weighing in at 207 pounds; Ricochet!

Justin: And his opponent, from Clearwater, Florida, Weighing in at 180 pounds; Matt Sydal!

(full match since I had nothing better to do)

Ricochet gains the early advantage with lightning-fast strikes and acrobatic maneuvers. He showcases his unmatched athleticism, executing a series of flips and dives that leave the crowd in awe. However, Sydal proves to be no slouch, countering with his own aerial arsenal, including somersault kicks and flying crossbodies.

The match becomes a back-and-forth exchange of high-risk moves, with both competitors using the ropes and turnbuckles as launchpads for their incredible aerial assaults. Moonsaults, shooting star presses, and springboard attacks fill the ring, leaving the audience on the edge of their seats.

As the match progresses, fatigue sets in, but the determination to emerge victorious only intensifies. Ricochet and Sydal dig deep, unleashing their signature moves, aiming to put an end to the thrilling encounter. Near falls and close escapes keep the crowd invested, with every near fall bringing the audience to their feet in anticipation.

In the climax of the match, Ricochet manages to gain the upper hand with a breathtaking 630° senton off the top rope, crashing down onto Sydal's prone body. The impact leaves both competitors down, but Ricochet musters the strength to drape his arm over Sydal for the pinfall. The referee counts 1...2...3!

Justin: Here's Your Winner: Ricochet!