Ep.4: The Executioners Vs IMPERIUM

Justin: This Tag Team Match is scheduled for one fall! Making Their way to the ring; The Executioners!

Justin: And Their Opponents; Imperium!

MDT:  And here we go! Brody Cage and Titan waste no time, charging forward with energy and intensity. They're clearly looking to prove themselves against the seasoned unit of IMPERIUM.

Super: But let's not forget, IMPERIUM is a well-oiled machine. Marcel Barthel and Fabian Aichner are masters of tag team strategy, utilizing quick tags and technical prowess to control the match.

Brody Cage enters the ring, demonstrating his agility with a lightning-fast dropkick that catches Aichner off guard. He follows up with a series of rapid strikes and a spinning backfist, leaving Aichner reeling.

MDT:  Meanwhile, Titan stands ready on the apron, waiting for his moment to shine. The crowd is buzzing with anticipation for his involvement.

Super: Barthel capitalizes on an opening and executes a picture-perfect suplex on Cage. The experience of IMPERIUM is coming into play as they start to assert their dominance.

Titan gets the tag and steps into the ring like a powerhouse! He charges at Barthel, delivering a thunderous clothesline followed by a spine-rattling sidewalk slam. The impact of those moves is simply seismic!

MDT: Aichner tries to halt Titan's onslaught, but Titan counters with a devastating roundhouse kick that sends Aichner stumbling. The teamwork and coordination between Brody Cage and Titan are evident.

Super: Hold on, Barthel and Aichner manage to isolate Brody Cage in their corner, cutting him off from his partner and working him over with precision strikes and joint locks.

The crowd is rallying behind Brody Cage as he fights to escape IMPERIUM's clutches. Can he make the much-needed tag to Titan?

MDT:He's inching closer, but Aichner cuts him off with a sharp knee strike! Brody Cage is in a tough spot.

Super And there it is! The hot tag to Titan! He storms into the ring, unleashing a barrage of power moves that send Barthel and Aichner reeling.

Titan hoists Barthel onto his shoulders and delivers a spine-tingling Dominator slam! The impact echoes throughout the arena, leaving Barthel gasping for air.

MDT: Aichner attempts a last-ditch effort, but Titan counters with a thunderous Big Boot! The momentum has shifted, and IMPERIUM is on the ropes!

Super: Titan ascends the turnbuckle and takes flight, connecting with the Titan's Fury diving elbow drop! He goes for the cover... 1, 2, 3! It's over!

Justin: And, Here are your winners; Brody Cage and Titan, The Executioners!