𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧

The Count, Philip was a greedy, villainous, ambitious man. He had heard of the legend of the Holy Grail, the cup that Jesus used at the Last Supper, and that whoever drank from it would gain eternal life and wisdom. He wanted to find the Grail and use it for his own glory and power.

He hired a group of mercenaries, led by the evil, cunning and ruthless wizard named Merlin. Merlin claimed to know the location of the Grail, hidden in a secret chapel in the forest of Broceliande. Because he had blatantly forced a fearful monk who knew the Holy Grail's location to guide him there.

𝑴𝒆𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒏 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒏

They set off on their journey, hastily riding through the great land of King Arthur

They set off on their journey, hastily riding through the great land of King Arthur. King Arthur was a good and noble king, who ruled with justice and mercy. He had a loyal and brave knight named Sir Lancelot, who was his best friend and champion.

Sir Lancelot was also secretly in love with King Arthur's wife, Queen Guinevere, but he never acted on his feelings, out of respect for his king.

King Arthur had also heard of the legend of the Grail, but he did not seek it for himself. He believed that the Grail was a divine gift, meant for someone who was pure of heart and worthy of its holy grace. He trusted that God would reveal the Grail to him, if it was his destiny.

One day, King Arthur received a message from a mysterious lady, who called herself the Lady of the Lake. She told him that the Grail was in danger, and that he must send his best knight to protect it from evil forces.

She said that only Sir Lancelot could do this task, as he was the most virtuous and courageous knight in the land.

King Arthur summoned Sir Lancelot and told him about the message. He asked him to go to the forest of Broceliande and find the Grail. He said that he trusted him with this mission, and that he would pray for his success.

Sir Lancelot was taken
by suprise because he had already been hearing a haunting, sweet, feminine voice inside his confused mind. Calling for him to seek

The Holy Grail.

But he hid his many conflicted emotions, accepting the quest and said goodbye to King Arthur and Queen Guinevere, who both wished him well. He felt a pang of sadness in his heart, as he did not know if he would ever see them again.