Yup. I said it the way I thought it. Was I too bold? Maybe, but who cares. I like her a lot. Cordelia seemed shocked and she sat quiet for a while.

I watched her ears get red and it wad adorable.

"Y-you...you...you like me? W-like as a friend?"

"More than that. You're beautiful and I like your voice and how smart you are. And for some reason I think you master in just dance."

Cordelia chuckled and I knew I was back on track.

"Wow, I've never had a boy told me that they like me so boldy before. The last guy I liked called me ugly."

I could sense the sadness in her voice. "So you like me?"

She met my gaze and blushed. Cordelia scoffed a chuckle and nodded. She pushed a strand behind her ear, her smilw growing wider.

"Yeah, I...yeah."

Silence took over and it was comfortable. I want to see her smile twist into something else. I want her to hold me and beg for me to let her cum. I want her more than anything.

--

The date Calum and I had at starbucks went well. Well I know it wasn't entirely a date but it sure felt like it. And the comfortable silence that followed was even better.

It made me feel like I was in a movie. And what's even crazier is that he's at my house. Like right now. I only fojnd out later after our coffee that we missed last period.

And he called his mom to tell her that he'll walk home. I know he only said it because he wanted to walk with me.

Hopefully mom and dad won't find out and get mad. Calum must have noticed my nervousness and held my hand. I immediately held his hand back and tried to stop the heat from rising to my face.

"Is your mom as hot as you?" He whispers to me. I hit him playfully and he grinned. He always knows how to make me less nervous.

The door opened and mom was the first at the door. Thank God.

When she saw me her face dropped in horror. My nose. She cupped my face and tilted it upwards.

"Oh my gosh what happened to your nose?" She asked in a hushed tone. Mom glanced back and she sighed.

"Mom I'm fine. It was just dodgeball. Didn't exactly dodge the ball though."

"Your father is going to be upset."

"Mom, it was just a game."

"Yeah but-" she stops, finally noticing Calum. Her hands dropped from my face and she smiled. If there is one thing about us is that our teeth are the same.

"Hi." She beams.

"Good afternoon Mrs.Jaine. I'm Calum Neil, Cordelia's friend. Very nice to meet you."

He held out his hand and she shook it. "Is that from dodgeball too?" She asks pointing to his face.

"Yes ma'am."

"I need to call that school and get that banned. It's too unsafe and Cordy, you're too fragile."

"Mom." No way she just said that name. "Can we come in now?" I say through my teeth.

"Oh right, of course. I'm so sorry." Mom stepped to the side letting us in and I ushered him towards the living room.

"Your father isn't here right now, he went to the shop to get me more half and half for the fettacuine I'm making for dinner. Calum, would you be okay joining us?"

He smiles. "Of course Mrs.Jaine."

"Oh please, Christaine is fine."

"Christaine, were you a mean girl in school?" He asks. Mom blushed.

"Oh I was quite the opposite."

"Well, mom, is it okay if Calum and I go study in my room? He said he was going to help me with my thesis for English."

"Why of course. I'll bring you two some snacks as I finish prepare for dinner."

"Thanks mom."

I ushered Calum up to my room and when we got there I eased the door shut. I bit my bottom lip to keep myself from smiling widely.

Calum examined my room in awe and I was panicking. This is the first time I had a boy in my room.

"It smells good in here. Like organic oil."

"I use it for my hair." I quickly answered.

"Really?" He turned to me. "You usually smell like downy."

"Downy?"

"Yeah, like the detergent for clothes."

Oh. He thinks I smell weird. Fuck!

"Oh no, not in a bad way, I like how you don't always smell like perfume. Perfume is nice but I like your natural smell better."

He took a seat at the edge of my bed and smiled.

"Come on snowflake, have a seat."

I think this was a bad idea.

~