What's the Hollow?

Magsimula sa umpisa

Klaus glanced in my direction seeing that I hadn’t said anything. “Our daughters are a far cry from a French Quarter fortune-teller. And while we're on the subject, they’re nine and six. If anyone wants to talk to them, they should ask my permission.” 

Hayley smirked, crossing her arms over her chest. “You're gonna be a lot of fun when she starts dating.” 

“Let’s not discuss that.” I snorted out a laugh covering my mouth with my hands imagining that conversation already. 

He glared at me shrugging his shoulders. “I'm gonna be a perfect gentleman. And should any of her suitors fail to meet my expectations, I'll compel them to the priesthood. Oh, look, Harvest Girls. I assume you speak on behalf of your Ancestors.” 

One of the four girl’s steps forward. “Provided that you've come in peace.” 

Klaus sent her a look. “Well, that depends on you, doesn't it?” 

The girl walked forward with the other three following her toes. “We don't want a fight. We're here to offer a deal.” 

Another girl tilted her head where I remembered that Elijah had told us while we were gone that he got the link to the ancestors back. “Although your brother did murder all four of us, so let's not pretend we're friends.” 

My husband growled at her face. “Please consider all pretense of friendship dropped. Where are the Ancestors?” 

The four Harvest girls with the third turning to us. “We need your blood.” 

My husband was sitting down beside me. “That's funny, I didn't hear you say "please."

The fourth girl snapped. “If you want answers, we have to guide you to the Ancestors. But since you aren't witches...We need to bend the rules.” 

“How exactly does that happen?” I asked getting to my feet. 

The girls said back. “Simple loophole. You're both bound by blood to a New Orleans witch. We can use the link to your child to cast a spell and link you to an audience with the dead.” 

Hayley bites into her wrist dropping down where it was needed. I raised my wrist up drawing my own blood with Nik doing the same glaring at the witches. “Why do I get the feeling there's something you're not mentioning?” 

“Just one thing... This is gonna hurt.” The other witch said before I grabbed my head and we all collapsed onto the floor in pain until we woke up in a blue room that looked exactly like the church we were in. 

Klaus grumbled holding his head. “Now can I be angry at them?” 

Forcing myself up to my feet I grunted dusting my hands off on my jeans. "Oh don't worry I'll be giving them some serious payback when we get out of here." 

Hayley groaned looking around the empty church. "Get angry later. We're here now. We may as well get some answers." 

Klaus glared at her, taking my hand in his. "So are we to wander around this dreary purgatory in search of lost souls?" 

A figure appears from the shadows. "I wasn't sure you were gonna show up." 

"Well, I'm full of surprises. I hope you intend to make our trip worth the effort." My husband rolls his eyes toward the stranger. 

“As a matter of fact, I do.” The figure removed her hood revealing a familiar witch. “And you are gonna listen to every single word I have to say, because right now, I'm the only thing standing between you and the Hollow.”