✧ ˚ 30 · thirty .

Začít od začátku

As they broke the kiss, their eyes met, and the surroundings started to regain their clarity. The rooftop, the cityscape, everything appeared to sparkle with a newfound vibrancy, reflecting the lightness they both felt inside.

Ava's fingers naturally entwined with Peter's, their hands fitting together like they were always meant to be. "So, what's the next move?" she asked, a playful curiosity dancing in her eyes.

Peter's lips curved into a warm smile. "Well, my morning schedule is pretty open."

Ava's expression shifted into a mischievous grin. "Funny you mention that... My dad's off to Massachusetts, and the Avengers are off on a mission."

Peter's eyebrows raised in pleasant surprise, a playful glint in his eyes. "So, you're suggesting we have the whole morning to ourselves?"

Ava grinned mischievously, her eyes sparkling with excitement. "Even better – I have access to an Avengers workshop filled with top-of-the-line tech, including a fabricator."

Peter's grin widened, the prospect of tinkering with advanced tech clearly appealing to him. "You know, I've always wanted to get my hands on some of that Stark-level gear."

Ava playfully nudged him, her voice teasing. "Careful, you might get addicted."

He chuckled, their hands still intertwined. "Oh, I'm already addicted – to adventure and now, apparently, to you."

Ava's cheeks turned a faint shade of pink, but she met his gaze with a confident smile. "Smooth, Peter. Very smooth."

He shrugged with a boyish grin. "Just being honest."

Ava's playfulness shifted into a more sincere look. "I'm glad you are."

She rose from the ledge, retrieving her mask and securing it in place. With a playful wink directed at Peter, she teased, "Come on, slowpoke, keep up," and leaped off the rooftop.

An initial jolt of panic surged through Peter as he rushed to the edge, his heart racing. But within moments, relief flooded him as he spotted her gliding gracefully through the sky, golden energy swirling around her hands. Her voice reached him, asking, "You coming?" She pivoted in mid-air and began to soar toward the direction of the Avengers compound.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚

With a determined grin, Peter activated his web-shooters, firing a pair of sticky threads towards a nearby building's rooftop. He swung himself into the air and shot a web towards the next structure, swiftly following Ava's trajectory.

Ava, now soaring above, occasionally looked back to ensure Peter was keeping up. Her energy-enhanced flight made it effortless for her to glide through the air, and Peter marvelled at her abilities. As they neared the Avengers compound, Ava descended gracefully, landing on a secluded part of the facility's perimeter.

Peter joined her moments later, landing in a crouched position. "You know, this is one way to make an entrance," he whispered with a hint of excitement in his voice.

Ava chuckled softly, her eyes glinting mischievously. "I thought you might enjoy it. Now, follow me." She led him along a shadowed path, avoiding security cameras and patrolling guards with a practiced ease.

Navigating through the compound's security was a breeze after they breached the main perimeter. The absence of the usual occupants made their task even simpler. Steve, Nat, Wanda, and Sam were away on their mission, Tony was occupied at MIT, Thor's visits were infrequent, and Clint, whom Ava considered an uncle figure, was spending time with his family. Meanwhile, her Uncle Rhodey held a prominent position in the American government, explaining his scarce presence in the compound.