(Samuel's P.O.V.)

I took a deep breath before releasing it and looked at Macy...
"Look, the six of us found ourselves in a very... Unique, situation..."
"Samuel. Get to the point maldition..."
"The six of us are knights for the empire on the other side of that portal." Khan bluntly said as I saw all their faces fill with shock and confusion...
"Wait-hold on, what the hell do you mean you guys are this empire's knights!?" Macy yelled back as she looked at us...
"Can you not shout?" Khan calmly asked...
"No, because I apparently am having a FUCKING NIGHTMARE RIGHT NOW!"
"MACY!" Ben yelled as she Macy sat down with her arms crossed...
"Thanks Ben, so just to give a summary, because the six of us killed three dozens of their royal knights, we have a responsibility to take up their places as compensation..."
"How does that have anything to do with what I asked!?"
"It answers for our armour's colour palette..." Lucas said as he took his little badge from inside his armour, but it didn't change his armour's colours back...
"Huh... I thought the colours would return too..." Nick chimed in...
"Regardless, we are just reaping what we sowed, we messed up and now we are paying a price." I said as I crossed my arms again...
"I wanna know where you have been! Not what you have been doing!"
"We've... Been staying... in our..."
"QUIT STALLING!"
"We were adopted by the anthros..." I said reluctantly...

". . . What?"
"You heard me Macy."
"What's wrong with you!? They killed our parents!!"
"They thought they were going after a different human race that looks almost identical to us..."
"I don't care if they are identical to us or are some sort of hippy sounding IDIOTAS!! THEY MURDERED OUR HOME, AND NOW YOU WANT ME TO TRUST THEM!!??"
"NOW THEY ARE TRYING TO FIX IT, THEY KNOW THEIR ERROR AND ARE TRYING TO EARN OUR TRUST!!" I yelled back and made Macy quiet down...
"What even is their plan?" Ryan asked...
"I spoke with the Empress alone, and I managed to cut a deal with her..."
"You have yet to share the deal with us..." John chimed in as everyone looked at me...
"I'll tell, after we tell the deal the six of us made with her..."
"Oh Dios, you guys are not helping my blood levels..." Macy said as she laid her head on the table...
"Glad we could help! Now shush and listen..." John said hysterically...
"We agreed in the following: 1. We agreed that every human taken from earth is to be returned. 2. Supplies to rebuild Palm Coast and our last agreement fell through the roof..."
"What happened?" Stephanie asked....
"We wanted the information for the piece of shit who gave info to invade earth but it turned out it was one of her generals..."
"But..."
"It wasn't negotiable Steph, what do you think it meant?"
"Sorry for just trying to understand..."
"Regardless, one last request was made and this one was my own decision..." I said...
"Being?" Macy asked with her eyerbrow raised and holding a annoyed look...

"I asked her to take Earth under her empire's rule..."
"Sam... What..." Gabriel asked in shock...
"ARE YOU MAD!?" Macy yelled as her face was red in anger...
"Would you want if our old world leaders came back in the world being greedy as they were and try to expand into other countries? The US never invaded Canada because of the trade relationship they always had... Same can be said for the countries in South America, Africa and part of Europe..."
"I get what you mean but why ask her to take over our world?" Thomas asked...
"We've seen her system partially but it looks like it's better than ours..."
"So you are selling our freedom going on a guess?" Kevin asked...
"It sounds ridiculous when you say it like that..."
"CAUSE IT IS YOU DAFT- . . . You guys are idiots..." Macy said as she looked away and leaned back on her chair...
"Look we made it clear if she went back on her word than things would get very dicey with us, and I think she understands the amount of damage we can do..."
"Plus, with the Forge now active we can build anything we want, our imagination is the limit!" Lucas said excitedly...
"Lucas, the Forge is not our new toy shop, we need to smart how we use it and how we access it..." I said holding a stern face...
"Our Forge is online?" Ryan asked...
"Why didn't you guys tell us this before!?" Priscilla asked kinda of angry...
"About the Forge?" I asked...