The Royal

(Samuel's P.O.V.)
It's been roughly a week since we've been in the Forge, and since then I've kept my mouth shut and kept my eye on Lucas and Nick...
They are likely the ones to tell because Lucas is absent minded at times due to his hyper activeness, while Nick is straight up blunt at times...
As of yet, neither have opened their mouths about and I doubt they will...
But that aside, another matter came to my mind...
Our cars...
Most of us still have the ones from when we were still fighting our "families"...
We need to get better ones...
New ones, to make a change of pace...
Till I remembered that there was a small garage in the middle of the woods that was off the map...
It's below the mall following a hidden trail...
I got up from fixing some of my gear and put some out doors clothes...

As I finished putting my clothes on, I felt the mark on my neck...
Where the inhibitor collar was...
I forgot about it as I wanted to leave and be back before the sun went down...
Course I wouldn't forget to bring my MPX with one extra clip being held with a strap...
My pistol on a holster on my thigh...
And a knife behind me on my belt, being sideways to be easier to draw it...

I made a new knife from the Forge since Khan wanted to keep the same design from the old one, but creating a old knife from the Forge would have been a bad idea, so I traded my old one to him to get a new one

I walked downstairs to see General Estemada and Lint on the sofa, with Lint lying on her mother's lap as her head was being caressed...
"Morning Samuel..." The general said to me with a smile...
"Morning... Where are the rest?"
"Cottan had to attend a meeting about you and your friends meeting the empress, security reasons..."
I simply nodded...
"Neyr and Ray are still asleep, and Lint woke up with me and so here she is..."
"Okay..."
"Off somewhere?"
"Only to search a few parts for my and the others' vehicles..."
"W-Wait!" A voice said as it tugged my leg...
I looked and saw Lint pulling on my pants...
'How did she get so close without making a sound?' I thought as this was beyond creepy...
"C-Can I c-come a-along?" She asked nervously...
I looked at the General and she just smiled...
"Is that fine with you Samuel?"
I wanted to say no, but my gut was telling me other wise, I just let out a sigh to all of it...
"Alright..."
Lint smiled but I kneeled to speak closer to her...
"But remember Lint, out there where we're going, I'm in charge, understood?"
"Y-Ye-Yes s-sir..." she said as her ears lowered a bit...
"No 'sir' Lint, I'm not your superior in that sense..." I said as I lightly rubbed her head and got up...